I want cops to chase me for speeding and running reds

#1degen2011Posted 6/27/2012 11:37:23 PM
It's ridiculous in GTA4, a game that aims high for realism that you can zip past cops on busy streets without any consequences.
#2DoubleUTeeEfffPosted 6/27/2012 11:42:08 PM
It would be a nice feature if it had a toggle button in the pause menu. But it would be frustrating to have to drive "normally" during a mission. Especially with the bad driving A.I that was in IV. So many times I actually stop at a red light and someone trys to go around me ramming my car.
---
XBL: DoubleUTeeEfff
PLEASE. Don't get offended by my smartass remarks or if I outsmart you. It happens... To a lot of people... 14, not a squeaker.
#3CharizardFangPosted 6/27/2012 11:53:20 PM
It would only be cool if, for instance, you speed or run a red light or stop sign, you get one star, but only if there is a cop is present. Because it would suck and be unrealistic if you speed/run a red light/stop sign and get cop on you all the time, like some one is really gonna call the cops for something as trivial as that. Maybe you could get a star for running a red light in a bigger street without a cop because it has a red light camera.

Just a few thoughts.
#4aneurysmPosted 6/27/2012 11:55:13 PM
Ugh, no thanks. Thats what makes GTA fun, driving like a lunatic, mounting the sidewalk and decimating peds. I'm a law abiding defensive driver IRL, why would I want to do it in a game? The driving in GTA is not meant to be reality like, that's why I like it. Lets me vent my anger and frustration of my daily 1hr each way commute to work 6days a week in Auckland's finest rush hour traffic. Boy I hope there's cyclists in this game *smiles like a madman*
---
Some may never live, but the crazy never die
#5Dave_GahanPosted 6/28/2012 1:32:28 AM
remember the classic Drivers?
---
HOUSTON TEXANS
YOU GON' LEARN TODAY
#6xKeisukexPosted 6/28/2012 2:01:18 AM
Would you like 1 star for j walking as well ?
---
GT- -AzN Shinji
#7hulkhogan1Posted 6/28/2012 3:10:44 AM
It's just fine the way it is, imo. It's easy enough as it is to get a wanted level, considering how easy it is to accidentally hit a pedestrian or just barely hit a cop car.
#8SuperVegito2487Posted 6/28/2012 3:53:38 AM
aneurysm posted...
Ugh, no thanks. Thats what makes GTA fun, driving like a lunatic, mounting the sidewalk and decimating peds. I'm a law abiding defensive driver IRL, why would I want to do it in a game? The driving in GTA is not meant to be reality like, that's why I like it. Lets me vent my anger and frustration of my daily 1hr each way commute to work 6days a week in Auckland's finest rush hour traffic. Boy I hope there's cyclists in this game *smiles like a madman*

HOw much am i allowed to agree?

Its just so true, not to mention its most likely not even possible, gta doesnt even have a speedometer like mafia 2, and it would get boring REALLY fast.

Im pretty sure if they added that they would have to make a free dlc to remove it... very fast
---
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.
#9SuperVegito2487Posted 6/28/2012 3:54:34 AM
And regarding the realism, its still just a game, there is a limitation to how much realistic it can be, cops dont go for you if you a ram a car either, unless its a cop car.
---
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.
#10Billy-BadassPosted 6/28/2012 6:45:29 AM
That's one of the things I liked about Mafia 2. It was much more realistic in that respect.