GTA III vs. GTA Vice City vs. GTA: San Andreas vs. GTA IV

#1MoonbathingPosted 8/11/2012 3:14:40 PM
Which of these GTA titles is your favorite? - Results (149 votes)
GTA III
2.68% (4 votes)
GTA: Vice City
17.45% (26 votes)
GTA: San Andreas
48.32% (72 votes)
GTA IV
31.54% (47 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which of these GTA titles is your favorite?
#2Offworlder1Posted 8/11/2012 3:22:06 PM
It's a tough choice deciding between GTA:VC and GTA:SA but I have to give it to SA only cause it is so much bigger and the variety of missions.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#3RedFive3Posted 8/11/2012 3:54:41 PM
I have only played IV.... so IV!
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#4BeastLeeAdamsPosted 8/11/2012 5:33:46 PM
Tried playin the others, they were terrible, which is why IV is the best.
#5SterlingFoxPosted 8/11/2012 5:38:34 PM
I like playing video games, as opposed to a Fat Slavic Failure simulator like GTA IV.

So I went with San Andreas.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#6ValedictorianXDPosted 8/11/2012 5:50:33 PM
Loved Vice City...but there's no way in hell I'd let San Andreas get beat by GTA4!
---
I'm trying this new thing where I use tvtropes jargon to analyze things. So far, my original suspicions seem to be coming true: It IS making me look idiotic.
#7whiteboygenePosted 8/11/2012 7:25:07 PM
ValedictorianXD posted...
Loved Vice City...but there's no way in hell I'd let San Andreas get beat by GTA4!

Why, because IV is clearly the better game and you just can't deal with reality?

You, Sterling Fox and a few others, I don't get it. You can be in denial all you want, or pretend like your opinion is majority, but GTA IV didn't get the praise it did for no reason. From a critical perspective, it's clearly the better game. From a critical perspective, the games get better and better.

Quit acting like a bunch of butt-hurt children and learn to show your appreciation for something without having to completely diss something else, no one will ever take you seriously otherwise.
---
"Playing inverted is completely optional. Stop whining." -OgesMC
Arguing with idiots since 9/8/09.
#8aj4x94Posted 8/12/2012 5:47:37 PM
whiteboygene posted...

Why, because IV is clearly the better game and you just can't deal with reality?

You, Sterling Fox and a few others, I don't get it. You can be in denial all you want, or pretend like your opinion is majority, but GTA IV didn't get the praise it did for no reason. From a critical perspective, it's clearly the better game. From a critical perspective, the games get better and better.

Quit acting like a bunch of butt-hurt children and learn to show your appreciation for something without having to completely diss something else, no one will ever take you seriously otherwise.

It's called an opinion, bro. And my opinion is that GTA IV(or GTA Bore) was the most overrated Normal Boring Life Simulator ever created, and it's the biggest slap in the face to GTA fans who like to have FUN. Something GTA IV severely lacks in contrast to its predecessors. This game did not deserve a 10.
---
Kept you waiting, huh?
Currently playing: Half-Life 2, Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines, Persona 3 Portable, Legend of Dragoon, Alice: The Madness Returns
#9ninjaman148Posted 8/12/2012 6:00:58 PM
I enjoyed all of them. Though GTA IV is probably my least favorite.
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
Rest In Peace - Our Beloved Dog Lukas (07-31-12) - Someday, We'll Meet Again On Rainbow Bridge
#10ValedictorianXDPosted 8/12/2012 7:29:00 PM(edited)
whiteboygene posted...

Lol...quit acting like a bunch of butt-hurt children?

So, Mr. Kettle, how has Mrs. Potts been coping with her husband's death?

Besides, last I checked, everybody is entitled to their own opinion and from what I've seen, the poll results favor my pick. Now, granted, these are poll results on GameFAQs, which means very little in the grand spectrum of things, but if you can't cope with a person's very unimportant dissenting opinion then how exactly am I supposed to take YOU seriously?

Also, if we are supposed to show appreciation for certain things or have a critical perspective then WHY IN THE HELL DOES GTA III NOT HAVE A SINGLE VOTE WHEN IT ESTABLISHED THE STANDARD AND MODEL THAT EVERY SINGLE GTA SINCE ITS INCEPTION HAS FOLLOWED?!

Answer: Because people have opinions. If you can't accept that simple truth then you are the last person on earth who should be telling people "they can't deal with reality."

Here are some parting words to describe your experience today.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-1rwOOknz8lIsVRjVU5Qusv8E0BkVW26oHHUoUy6jPl43Fq03Qgj0COMvzg

Now get out, grow up and go home and be a family man.
---
I'm trying this new thing where I use tvtropes jargon to analyze things. So far, my original suspicions seem to be coming true: It IS making me look idiotic.