How do I pass the time waiting for gta v?

#11sal9e3sPosted 8/22/2012 2:06:48 PM
SuperVegito2487 posted...
^Yeah but that requires you either have a pc strong enough (i think i have) and can, and will play fps's.

for that matter i can recommend the orange box from steam, just bear in mind steam isnt necessarily the cheapest place espicially since im european... 1 euro is NOT = to 1 dollar... its more.

i think the scale is 1 euro = 2 dollars of vice versa.

a game that is 75 in my currency from dollars (the orange box) is 140 if counting with euro.

Nah I play on 360. Someone already did but I also recommend Sleeping Dogs.
---
GT - Super Drunk Guy
#12SuperVegito2487Posted 8/22/2012 4:41:28 PM
^MAybe but fps on consoles... well dont tend to do a good mix...
---
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.
#13Dr_MojoPosted 8/22/2012 5:06:55 PM
sal9e3s posted...
^Yeah but that requires you either have a pc strong enough (i think i have) and can, and will play fps's.

for that matter i can recommend the orange box from steam, just bear in mind steam isnt necessarily the cheapest place espicially since im european... 1 euro is NOT = to 1 dollar... its more.

i think the scale is 1 euro = 2 dollars of vice versa.

a game that is 75 in my currency from dollars (the orange box) is 140 if counting with euro.

Nah I play on 360. Someone already did but I also recommend Sleeping Dogs.

The current exchange rate is not even close to that. The Euro has been absolutely decimated by the economic crisis in the last 3 years (way worse than the dollar has).

Current exchange rate is 1 Euro = 1.25 Dollars (or 1 dollar = 0.79 Euro)
#14AmazingDanyPosted 8/22/2012 6:25:28 PM
Onanism is a good option too.
#15SuperVegito2487Posted 8/22/2012 8:40:12 PM
^1st thats not the english title.

2nd technically this website is supposed to be child friendly

^^Currencies change from ay to day hell even from hour to hour, when i checked last that was the result.
---
#16Dr_MojoPosted 8/22/2012 9:27:03 PM
^1st thats not the english title.

^^Currencies change from ay to day hell even from hour to hour, when i checked last that was the result.

I think you misread it when you checked. Currencies do not just suddenly inflate by 60% in the course of a day. Even a fluctuation of 10% usually takes a couple years (unless you live in some hyper-inflationary third world country where the currency is basically worthless anyway).

The Euro has never traded at 2-to-1 with the dollar in its entire history (1999-2012). Highest it ever got was $1.60 (in 2008).
#17SuperVegito2487Posted 8/23/2012 5:47:04 AM
^Remember i was comparing them to MY currency.

from 20.

And those where the numbers i saw but ok ill check again.
well its changed.

20 us dollar is 119,67.

euro is
148... well ok it has changed but still, im not us, nor do i use euro.

I use DKK.
---
#18nativenginePosted 8/23/2012 5:53:54 AM
You wanna know what I do during this wait? Kill hookers
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
#19RhyswrPosted 8/23/2012 6:38:46 AM

from 20.

well its changed.

20 us dollar is 119,67.

euro is

I use DKK.

Games in Continental Europe are always way more expensive than the UK, and certainly the USA.

I remember going to France some years ago and new games were about 30% more expensive that the UK.

A Game coming out new in the USA is usually about $60 (I think, correct me if I'm wrong), in the UK it is about 45 (about $72), and Continental Europe it is about 55-60 (about $88-$95) if my memory serves me correctly, and that's if you pay in Euros.

I would imagine that for my friend here paying in his Danish Krone that it is probably more expensive again.

Looks like I'm apparently analysing game pricing throughout the USA and Europe to pass the time while waiting for GTA V!
#20Jas_PataPosted 8/23/2012 6:44:23 AM
Rhyswr posted...

from 20.

well its changed.

20 us dollar is 119,67.

euro is

I use DKK.

Games in Continental Europe are always way more expensive than the UK, and certainly the USA.

I remember going to France some years ago and new games were about 30% more expensive that the UK.

A Game coming out new in the USA is usually about $60 (I think, correct me if I'm wrong), in the UK it is about 45 (about $72), and Continental Europe it is about 55-60 (about $88-$95) if my memory serves me correctly, and that's if you pay in Euros.

I would imagine that for my friend here paying in his Danish Krone that it is probably more expensive again.

Looks like I'm apparently analysing game pricing throughout the USA and Europe to pass the time while waiting for GTA V!

Lol @ the last bit... and yep, 59.99 is the standard price of a new game + around 7% sales tax which ends up putting the total cost between 64 and 65 USD.
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud