Game Informer info leaked!!!

#1AP15Posted 10/30/2012 4:59:13 PM
-You play as Albert DeSilva a half american half puerto rican american
-He is 42 years old and has an ex wife and 2 kids
- the show breaking bad has a little influence on the game as Albert is drawn to the life of crime from an older age for the money.
-You also play as Dougie Vejo a younger criminal just coming up in Los Santos
-Los Santos is the only large city, smaller towns round out the countrtyside.
- Grove Street makes a return, however Carl and Sweet are not in the game.
-Money plays a large part as Albert lost most of his in a ponzi like scheme.
-Property buying is back
-The only customization for characters are clothes/hair/facial hair. no gyms or tattoos
-one or more characters from 4 may show up
-car customization is back, seems more fitting for Dougie however Albert may be going through a midlife crisis.
-the triumphant return of Lovefist!!! or as the band is now known as the Jezzies.
-Songs confirmed so far: My Michelle-Guns and Roses, Magic Power- Triumph, California Dreaming- The beach boys and Beautiful-Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell.
-New mini games include golf, tennis and surfing
- Mission played was called "Alimony" featured the scene from the trailer in which they rob the jewelry store
more info soon!!!
#2sal9e3sPosted 10/30/2012 5:06:15 PM
All of that sounds reasonable, but where's the link??
---
GT - Super Drunk Guy
#3maximoPosted 10/30/2012 5:10:22 PM
AP15 posted...
-You play as Albert DeSilva a half american half puerto rican american
-He is 42 years old and has an ex wife and 2 kids
- the show breaking bad has a little influence on the game as Albert is drawn to the life of crime from an older age for the money.
-You also play as Dougie Vejo a younger criminal just coming up in Los Santos
-Los Santos is the only large city, smaller towns round out the countrtyside.
- Grove Street makes a return, however Carl and Sweet are not in the game.
-Money plays a large part as Albert lost most of his in a ponzi like scheme.
-Property buying is back
-The only customization for characters are clothes/hair/facial hair. no gyms or tattoos
-one or more characters from 4 may show up
-car customization is back, seems more fitting for Dougie however Albert may be going through a midlife crisis.
-the triumphant return of Lovefist!!! or as the band is now known as the Jezzies.
-Songs confirmed so far: My Michelle-Guns and Roses, Magic Power- Triumph, California Dreaming- The beach boys and Beautiful-Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell.
-New mini games include golf, tennis and surfing
- Mission played was called "Alimony" featured the scene from the trailer in which they rob the jewelry store
more info soon!!!

this is going to be brilliant. I am so happy property buying is back car customisation is back.

I really like the sound of the overall world too. I was a huge fan of the sprawling world of SA with the countryside and small towns.
#4AP15(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2012 5:11:09 PM
sorry no link, you'll have to take my word for it. If you don't believe the info that's cool. I'd be skeptical too.
#5Buddy_DacotePosted 10/30/2012 5:12:58 PM
Damn, really don't like the sound of two protagonists. I'm bound to like one more than the other, which will end up making me hate sessions with the other character. I also fear the writing for the characters will suffer as a result.
#6sal9e3sPosted 10/30/2012 5:14:09 PM
AP15 posted...
sorry no link, you'll have to take my word for it. If you don't believe the info that's cool. I'd be skeptical too.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
---
GT - Super Drunk Guy
#7Mentalpatient87Posted 10/30/2012 5:14:49 PM
AP15 posted...
sorry no link

Then it's bull*. Welcome to the internet.

*Statement void if claims not actually "bull".
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#8_Just_Blaze_Posted 10/30/2012 5:18:18 PM
Buddy_Dacote posted...
Damn, really don't like the sound of two protagonists. I'm bound to like one more than the other, which will end up making me hate sessions with the other character. I also fear the writing for the characters will suffer as a result.

my the characters are all connected somehow
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BLAZE_92X.png
#9maximoPosted 10/30/2012 5:18:21 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
AP15 posted...
sorry no link

Then it's bull*. Welcome to the internet.

*Statement void if claims not actually "bull".
\

whats the matter with you?

Sounds completely plausible to me.
#10Flid MerchantPosted 10/30/2012 5:21:35 PM
Alright if there's no link... where did you get the info from?