Game Informer Leak Topic was fake.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Game Informer Leak Topic was fake.
4 years ago#1
Alright, so the thing is I've been on this forum for almost a decade I don't post often, but I occasionally do. I saw a topic posted about the leak and got excited until I saw my username attached to a thread I didn't create. I immediately closed said topic and changed my password. Sorry if it tricked people and hopefully didn't get anyone's hopes up.
4 years ago#2
No problem.
There are however, several other topics
claiming to have leaked info.
(not with you'r account, though)
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
(message deleted)
4 years ago#4
Try this again.
It went beyond the original thread to an outside website/blog, who cited you (or whoever used you account) as their source for the info. Nothing against you here, but that is too funny.
4 years ago#5
AP15 posted...
Alright, so the thing is I've been on this forum for almost a decade I don't post often, but I occasionally do. I saw a topic posted about the leak and got excited until I saw my username attached to a thread I didn't create. I immediately closed said topic and changed my password. Sorry if it tricked people and hopefully didn't get anyone's hopes up.

Troll.
COD COMMUNITY DEMANDS Zombie Survival Mode on all Multiplayer Maps
4 years ago#6
You might wanna contact the websites that are sourcing you for this "leak."
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
4 years ago#7
AP15 posted...

Yeah that's a lot of bull****
R.I.P. Loveshack
5/24/2007 - 7/12/2010
4 years ago#8
Lol, doesn't want to get blamed for the leak as soon as other websites cite him as a source :D priceless.
aka - Nah Tso Gud
4 years ago#9
lol k
Patrolling through the GameFaqs boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
4 years ago#10
Oh...GameFaqs.
|Gigabyte UD4P|EVGA 9800GTX+|AMD 7850 @3.5Ghz| 1TB HDD| OCZ 500w PSU
4GB RAM|Antec 900 Case|LG DVD Drive|Card Reader|Blue Cathodes|Dark Knight
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Game Informer Leak Topic was fake.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived