If GTA adds First Person View with GTA 5 you will get two games.

#1diehard9Posted 11/6/2012 6:54:59 PM
1. The normal experience in a great city with (would anyone dare to disagree?) the greatest GTA and maybe the greatest videogame of all time, plus:

2. A totally new additional experience of being live in the action watching everything thru your own eyes.

They could implent it for example like this:

As a reward. Its locked until you complete the game.
You can also complete the game in first person view only and get additional trophys + benefits.
Or (in my opinion worst way to implent it): Its only a cheat-option.
#2gen0c1de420Posted 11/6/2012 6:57:39 PM
Vote to lock this topic
---
---aliens and the government cant read messages with dashes infront of them it confuses there softwear and makes it ignore them--tzar_666
GT R1cky Rampag3
#3XxSpaWn_PoInTPosted 11/6/2012 7:02:31 PM
So Skyrim and the like are actually 2 games in 1?

MIND BLOWN.
---
don't get mad! ___________
#4ill-thoughtsPosted 11/6/2012 7:06:11 PM
2 views.

1 game.

dont be that guy.
#5doraemonllh1989Posted 11/6/2012 8:37:36 PM
i dont mind,the problem is,hows that gonna work with cover and other animations?
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#6diehard9(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 2:00:56 AM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
i dont mind,the problem is,hows that gonna work with cover and other animations?

Cover would probably have to be tweaked a bit . What other animations do you mean? I am trying to imagine GTA being first person and I dont really see any problems.
#7kylekillgannonPosted 11/7/2012 4:08:50 AM
If we could just get dashboard cameras I'd be so happy. I've been left wanting that since Deadly Premonition.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#8nativenginePosted 11/7/2012 5:19:41 AM
Why in the blue f*** do we have so many first person view topics this week? We have several open topics on this subject, comment in those.

*Wipes brown*
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"Anderson should face two people next time, he's that good"
#9RobRoy316Posted 11/7/2012 5:36:50 AM
GTA third person and GTA first person really would be a different game. first person would be a bit slower, but since Rockstar has been putting so much detail into the world, first person would be such a rich experience. As for taking cover, there have been FPS games that have done that, where you could just pop your head out a little bit and you have the chance of being seen or shot but being able to get a partial and up to full view of the target, or being fully in cover and not being able to be shot while not being able to see anything.
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 Xbox Live & PSN GamerTag
#10pistoljackPosted 11/7/2012 11:41:10 AM
RobRoy316 posted...
GTA third person and GTA first person really would be a different game. first person would be a bit slower, but since Rockstar has been putting so much detail into the world, first person would be such a rich experience. As for taking cover, there have been FPS games that have done that, where you could just pop your head out a little bit and you have the chance of being seen or shot but being able to get a partial and up to full view of the target, or being fully in cover and not being able to be shot while not being able to see anything.

My guess is they can implent this easily. If they want to. If they want to be the #1 game the world has ever seen.