GTA V Players Lounge (Technically the 29th installment)

#41puffinslaughter(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 3:50:11 PM
Another bump

Also letting you guys know we're the official fallout shelter for when doomsday comes in less than a month.
---
"Its not like im speak like some brian dead 10 year old."- Pokefilm
Pittsburgh Steelers: 6-5
#42nativenginePosted 11/27/2012 4:07:41 PM
Checking in, *wipes brown* and all that. Super stoked for 5, not much I'm asking for and whatever they do I'm sure I'll be happy. I'm perfectly happy with just being able to change the clothes of my character. I would however like to customize cars or at the very least, pick my f***ing color of my car. All I want is a black Turismo, BLACK, not blue, not yellow or white f***ing black dammit. I found myself just saying "f*** it, this color is fine" as I drive away in a purple dukes. Also, I think Trevor is going to be badass, Michael seems cool too. I feel Franklin hasn't had much "face time".
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"Anderson should face two people next time, he's that good"
#43afrodude77Posted 11/27/2012 4:31:04 PM
I remember seeing the players lounge on the san andreas ps2 board but I didn`t post in it but i`m excited because it looks like aircraft is returning I hope the hidden package system isn`t like Gta 4`s either and like almost everyone else I want the 18 wheeler with attachable trailers

I love the fact they are putting random encounters too I hope brass knuckles and knifes return and the ability to perform stealth kills and puncture tires with the knife

tl:dr- I can`t wait for this game and It almost certainly has a spot on my Christmas list next year
---
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---
#44TRC187Posted 11/27/2012 4:34:41 PM
puffinslaughter posted...
Another bump

Also letting you guys know we're the official fallout shelter for when doomsday comes in less than a month.

I'm really anxious to see if there are going to be any religious extremists doing something a little crazy before or on the 21st. You know theres going to be somebody doing something insanely stupid..
#45mentallyfunny00Posted 11/27/2012 4:42:28 PM
I hope there is a random encounter at the top of mt chillad where some dude is taking pictures and he ask you to take a picture of him and the flash scares him and then it switchs to a cinamatic view of him rolling down. Then 2 things can happen 1st you get on your bike/car/helicopter and race down and defend him from a bear while he crawles around because his legs are broken then you bring to a hospital. 2nd if you have no transport you run as fast as possible to him if you make you have a chance to shoot the bear or scare it away then you drag him to a rode and call a ambulance.
#46nativenginePosted 11/27/2012 4:47:58 PM
TRC187 posted...
Another bump

I'm really anxious to see if there are going to be any religious extremists doing something a little crazy before or on the 21st. You know theres going to be somebody doing something insanely stupid..

This may sound terrible but I honestly think there will be some crazies who conduct a mass suicide. Some people are looking far too deep into this 12,21,12 stuff.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"Anderson should face two people next time, he's that good"
#47mentallyfunny00Posted 11/27/2012 5:00:08 PM
nativengine posted...
TRC187 posted...
Another bump

This may sound terrible but I honestly think there will be some crazies who conduct a mass suicide. Some people are looking far too deep into this 12,21,12 stuff.

Me to ive also been thinking that for a while.
#48puffinslaughter(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:29:20 PM
I remember seeing the players lounge on the san andreas ps2 board but I didn`t post in it but i`m excited because it looks like aircraft is returning I hope the hidden package system isn`t like Gta 4`s either and like almost everyone else I want the 18 wheeler with attachable trailers

I love the fact they are putting random encounters too I hope brass knuckles and knifes return and the ability to perform stealth kills and puncture tires with the knife

tl:dr- I can`t wait for this game and It almost certainly has a spot on my Christmas list next year

Hey afro, thanks for noticing our Lounge on the SA board! Feel free to post in it if you're ever back around that way.

I agree with Native, probably a religious group or two that perform mass suicide in order to get a jumpstart into the afterlife. Didn't a group do that in the 70s? I hope it's the Westboro Baptist Church. They deserve to die.
---
"Its not like im speak like some brian dead 10 year old."- Pokefilm
Pittsburgh Steelers: 6-5
#49TRC187Posted 11/27/2012 6:38:30 PM(edited)

Hey afro, thanks for noticing our Lounge on the SA board! Feel free to post in it if you're ever back around that way.

I agree with Native, probably a religious group or two that perform mass suicide in order to get a jumpstart into the afterlife. Didn't a group do that in the 70s? I hope it's the Westboro Baptist Church. They deserve to die.

Yes, Jonestown.. if I'm not mistaken it was over 900 men and women in a mass suicide.. They spiked the punch with cyanide.

And thats what I kind of meant by "doing something a little crazy".. Hopefully no one is that dumb, let alone over 900.
#50metalclashPosted 11/28/2012 11:49:31 AM
Does anyone know how the character switching works? I'd rather play as one character for the whole story...
---
i'm excited for customs in h4