GI Cover

#21CruorComaPosted 11/8/2012 10:32:30 AM
Meh, 1 protagonist or 3, it's all the same. Take-Two and Rockstar has been the best collaboration since pepper and steak. They've not let me down once, so I'm happy blindly following the Pied Piper.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#22awwadaPosted 11/8/2012 10:32:45 AM
sal9e3s posted...
I'm not assuming it's 3 protagonists until I see the 18 page spread.

From the article itself;

"The long wait is over at last. With the December issue, Grand Theft Auto V fans can pore over every detail we could get about Rockstar Games' highly anticipated sequel. Over the course of 18 pages (our biggest cover story yet!), we introduce the three main protagonists, discuss the groundbreaking way you use them, and explore the reimagined Los Santos the biggest open world Rockstar has created to date. The massive feature also divulges and dissects many more aspects of the game fans won't want to miss."

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/11/08/december-cover-revealed-grand-theft-auto-v.aspx

There are three protagonists
---
cure for boredom. Become a great fisherman, become a master baiter~~~Arskagarf
#23nobodylivePosted 11/8/2012 10:32:50 AM
I wonder how this will play out. I wonder if there will be three separate stories as opposed to one intertwined story where we constantly switch out protagonists.
#24PepeSilvia906Posted 11/8/2012 10:33:37 AM
Jas_Pata posted...
mr_white2088 posted...
Arabiandude posted...
ZacTB posted...
I think the guy on the right, also in this picture:

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/547003_447922511931380_349944279_n.jpg

is Albert DeSilva or whatever his name is, the one that was leaked. Unless that was proved fake? I definitely think he is the 'family man' that was in the trailer. Guy on the right looks like some kind of drug user/dealer, especially with that bag as well. I kind of wish one of them was female though.

That leak was proven fake a few months ago.

The RUSH casting call though wasn't proven fake. It could still be DeSilva. We'll find out in three hours.

Hmm, someone from GI, I think the guy that wrote the article just tweeted "No one is named Albert."

Good. I'm sick of hearing the name Albert De Silva. There is already a De Silva in Max Payne 3.
#25ninjaa1Posted 11/8/2012 10:34:07 AM
Where can i see scans? I dont have a cc at the moment so unfortunately i have to wait for the digital copy
#26wwervinPosted 11/8/2012 10:34:42 AM
Can't wait to read the issue and get some actual details. I think they said 3 to 4 hours after the cover reveal is when the story will be out.
#27NanuzshPosted 11/8/2012 10:35:16 AM
where in the hell did that name even come from?
---
''You might be a cunning linguist, but I am a master debater''-Austin Powers
#28TheKyubiPosted 11/8/2012 10:36:53 AM
nobodylive posted...
I wonder how this will play out. I wonder if there will be three separate stories as opposed to one intertwined story where we constantly switch out protagonists.

It will be seamless, they will all be featured in the same story, I highly doubt it's gonna be 3 separate story in the same city.
---
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3roebfYWS1qam9fco1_500.jpg
PSN: TzEx0dus Xbox Live: Imm0ral Knight
#29Jas_PataPosted 11/8/2012 10:37:23 AM
Nanuzsh posted...
where in the hell did that name even come from?

The RUSH casting call awhile back, there was a mention of a gamer kid Kevin(?) da Silva, Albert's son.

So people started basing their made up leaks somewhat subtly off of that saying the protag was Albert da Silva.
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#30sal9e3sPosted 11/8/2012 10:37:40 AM
Jas_Pata posted...
sal9e3s posted...
I'm not assuming it's 3 protagonists until I see the 18 page spread.

It says it right there on GI's website...

"we introduce the three main protagonists, discuss the groundbreaking way you use them, and explore the reimagined Los Santos the biggest open world Rockstar has created to date. The massive feature also divulges and dissects many more aspects of the game fans won't want to miss."

Well ok. I'm on my phone right now and can't really check, but I'll take your word for it. I hereby retract my previous statement.
---
GT - Super Drunk Guy