GI Cover

#31B0vrilPosted 11/8/2012 9:38:21 AM
nobodylive posted...
I wonder how this will play out. I wonder if there will be three separate stories as opposed to one intertwined story where we constantly switch out protagonists.

What would be really interesting is if they let the player choose when to play as each characters, so at any time you could switch out to a different character.
#32Jas_PataPosted 11/8/2012 9:38:43 AM
sal9e3s posted...
Jas_Pata posted...
sal9e3s posted...
I'm not assuming it's 3 protagonists until I see the 18 page spread.

It says it right there on GI's website...

"we introduce the three main protagonists, discuss the groundbreaking way you use them, and explore the reimagined Los Santos the biggest open world Rockstar has created to date. The massive feature also divulges and dissects many more aspects of the game fans won't want to miss."

Well ok. I'm on my phone right now and can't really check, but I'll take your word for it. I hereby retract my previous statement.

Yep, I missed it myself at first, as did a ton of other people lol.. they were too caught up with the shiny new artwork :D
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#33B0vrilPosted 11/8/2012 9:39:49 AM
ninjaa1 posted...
Where can i see scans? I dont have a cc at the moment so unfortunately i have to wait for the digital copy

The issue is not out yet. The digital issue will be release in an 90 mins or so, I believe.
#34Jas_PataPosted 11/8/2012 9:44:04 AM
B0vril posted...
ninjaa1 posted...
Where can i see scans? I dont have a cc at the moment so unfortunately i have to wait for the digital copy

The issue is not out yet. The digital issue will be release in an 90 mins or so, I believe.

2 hours and 15 mins I think actually, 2pm central right?
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#35CruorComaPosted 11/8/2012 9:48:42 AM
So before any thing official is announced about these characters, any predictions? Personally I think the guy on the left is the "loose cannon" psycho of the trio.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#36Mentalpatient87Posted 11/8/2012 9:53:04 AM
CruorComa posted...
Meh, 1 protagonist or 3, it's all the same. Take-Two and Rockstar has been the best collaboration since pepper and steak. They've not let me down once, so I'm happy blindly following the Pied Piper.

You do have a point in that they've yet failed to disappoint me.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#37NanuzshPosted 11/8/2012 9:53:05 AM
CruorComa posted...
So before any thing official is announced about these characters, any predictions? Personally I think the guy on the left is the "loose cannon" psycho of the trio.

sure why not. the guy at the extreme right seems to be the one who settles all the arguments to me. middle fella will probably be the one who always wants to go guns blazing without any proper planning.

"then again I may be as woefully wrong as Humphrey Belcher, who believed the time was ripe for a cheese cauldron."- Albus Dumbledore
---
''You might be a cunning linguist, but I am a master debater''-Austin Powers
#38Mentalpatient87Posted 11/8/2012 9:54:46 AM
Guy on the left kinda looks like my late uncle Tommy.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#39B0vrilPosted 11/8/2012 9:59:11 AM
CruorComa posted...

To me, this artwork invokes a kind of "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly" type thing..

Except the order of the characters is reversed.
#40CruorComaPosted 11/8/2012 10:00:58 AM
Someone speculated on GTAForums that three protagonists could be representative of the 3 archetypes we've come to know of the past GTA games.

Left, sociopath with no regard for anyone, is in it more the rush. Middle, doesn't want to hurt anyone, but will do anything to keep himself financially afloat. Right, wants to make the big money with big risks and investments.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?