GI Cover

#41NanuzshPosted 11/8/2012 11:03:27 AM
CruorComa posted...
Someone speculated on GTAForums that three protagonists could be representative of the 3 archetypes we've come to know of the past GTA games.

Left, sociopath with no regard for anyone, is in it more the rush. Middle, doesn't want to hurt anyone, but will do anything to keep himself financially afloat. Right, wants to make the big money with big risks and investments.

thats actually the best possible explanation ive heard so far.
---
''You might be a cunning linguist, but I am a master debater''-Austin Powers
#42Jas_PataPosted 11/8/2012 11:03:52 AM
I think I've read this on there as well, but I want the dude on the left to be voiced by Jack Nicholson(sp?) he looks like him in his younger days.
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#43crazyal888Posted 11/8/2012 11:08:48 AM
I think the guy in the middle is going to be the main character. The guys on the side of him are the main people to help him along the way in the story. Niko and Roman were protaginists.
---
GT: NINJA Voltage
#44B0vrilPosted 11/8/2012 11:23:17 AM
crazyal888 posted...
I think the guy in the middle is going to be the main character. The guys on the side of him are the main people to help him along the way in the story. Niko and Roman were protaginists.

No. Nico was the protagonist; He was the central character, because he was the player character.
#45jjg737Posted 11/8/2012 11:42:15 AM
Arabiandude posted...
Excited to read the issue. Not too sure how I feel about multiple protagonists. I'm a real big fan of story and I always kinda connect with the character when I'm playing, but I feel like multiple protagonists might take away from that : \ Hopefully I'm wrong.

I feel the same way as you, but I still can't wait for this game to come out.
#46BIG_C_4_LIFEPosted 11/8/2012 12:10:45 PM
I'm so ****ing hard right now
---
(Currently thinking of a clever and original signature...... this could take a ****ing while)
#47Buddy_DacotePosted 11/8/2012 12:27:52 PM
PepeSilvia906 posted...
Honestly, I was really hoping for just one playable character, but I have faith that R* will make it work and still suck me into the story.

I'm with you on this one. At the moment all I feel is dissapointment. I hate multiple player characters, as it makes it harder to really immerse myself in the game, and I will end up liking one more than the others, which will make their missions a chore.

But then again, GI says the way they handle it is groundbreaking, and Rockstar has never dissapointed me before, so hopefully it'll turn out alright.
#48G-ZissPosted 11/8/2012 12:35:43 PM
I think that's the Undertaker on the left.