Does real GTA5 gameplay look like in the screens or like GTA4 ? (see photo)

#21superrichman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 9:19:57 AM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
superrichman posted...
SamuariLegend24 posted...
I forsee a new generation of consoles coming very soon though as console gaming has hit its peak and needs new hardware to keep up with PC gaming. Next consoles really need to come stock with a 6-8 core Intel CPU along with the ability to upgrade GPU's. Nothing too much but just every couple years make a new modular console version of a GPU for them to keep up with the PC gaming development.

I think the leaked "next xbox" specs had TWO such cpus in them. I was wondering a bit why Rockstar kinda rushed the GTA 5 release , maybe they planned to release this on next gen originally.

Upgradable GPU I do not vouch for at all even tho I do understand it would make sense to give a hardware generation an even bigger lifespan.

Its not rush,its BUSINESS

why they need to drag?when they know it would sell AND make ANOTHER gta game for next gen:)

I dont know. GTA 4 probably sold a lot of copies even tho most people didnt buy it at launch cos they didnt have a 360/ps3 yet.

I just think the graphics will be a lot worse than in the shots.

The difference between GTA 3 and GTA:SA on ps2/xbox1 wasnt that big in my memory either.
#22DMan304Posted 11/9/2012 10:21:07 AM
I'm just glad they got rid of that horrible dithering effect that made everything in the distance look like a damn oil painting.

http://assets1.ignimgs.com/2008/03/07/grand-theft-auto-iv-20080307105123080-2314111.jpg
http://assets2.ignimgs.com/2008/04/11/grand-theft-auto-iv-20080411005559746-2356729.jpg

They took it out in BoGT.
---
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p368/DMan30464/gir.gif
#23Mentalpatient87Posted 11/9/2012 11:37:00 AM
Wait wait wait, since when is five years "rushing?"
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#24SiLVeR_420Posted 11/9/2012 11:57:57 AM
superrichman posted...
superrichman posted...
I forsee a new generation of consoles coming very soon though as console gaming has hit its peak and needs new hardware to keep up with PC gaming. Next consoles really need to come stock with a 6-8 core Intel CPU along with the ability to upgrade GPU's. Nothing too much but just every couple years make a new modular console version of a GPU for them to keep up with the PC gaming development.

I think the leaked "next xbox" specs had TWO such cpus in them. I was wondering a bit why Rockstar kinda rushed the GTA 5 release , maybe they planned to release this on next gen originally.

Upgradable GPU I do not vouch for at all even tho I do understand it would make sense to give a hardware generation an even bigger lifespan.

why they need to drag?when they know it would sell AND make ANOTHER gta game for next gen:)

I dont know. GTA 4 probably sold a lot of copies even tho most people didnt buy it at launch cos they didnt have a 360/ps3 yet.

The difference between GTA 3 and GTA:SA on ps2/xbox1 wasnt that big in my memory either.

GTA3 on Xbox the characters actually had fingers unlike that webbed fingers thing they had on ps2 versions..strangely though the vice city and San Andreas Xbox versions were just like the PS2 versions graphically just slightly better lighting.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#25schrepjmPosted 11/9/2012 9:51:36 PM
superrichman posted...
superrichman posted...

GTA IV had two records (at the time): Best single day and best seven day sales total for a video game. The 360 had already been out since 2005 so it wasn't like it was coming out for a brand new console.
---
Well, thanks to the internet, I'm bored with sex. Is there a place on the web that panders to my lust for violence?
#26wwervinPosted 11/9/2012 11:40:21 PM
superrichman posted...

Keep in mind that in Spring '13 it'll have been 5 years since GTA IV. I don't think you can call that a rushed game by any capacity, especially with all the stuff we've seen. It looks incredible. I also think it would be weak for them to just give us 1 GTA game per console, especially since they had so many of them back in the PS2 days. They needed to release one last one for us before switching over.

And since the 360/PS3 are at the end of their cycle, Rockstar has been able to really use the technology well and implement things and ideas and experience they've had with every other game they've released this generation. It'll be the ultimate mix of everything we've seen so far.

Next gen I expect to see a new Red Dead game that can be a proper sequel to Redemption and done right on the new hardware. Eventually it'll lead back to GTA again, but there's time for that. Right now I think they've done a great job from what I've seen and I can't wait to get my hands on GTA V.
#27gtaking5Posted 11/9/2012 11:41:52 PM
Actually the difference between the PS2 and Xbox version of San Andreas was massive. The Xbox version ran better, had better textures, shorter initial load time, and load times in general longer draw distance, etc etc.
---
I fell in love, but it didn't catch your fall
Then I crashed, into a wall, then I fell to pieces on the floor