Three characters and they're all male. Why is Rockstar afraid of progress?

#101LesserAngelPosted 11/8/2012 9:48:45 PM
strange_guy posted...
Actually... I know of a cop killer and some guy from my school(don't know him) invaded another guy's house and literally cut off some white's guy c*** off and set the house on fire. But you're right. I don't know any serial killers. But they do things that put them in prison, unlike softy you.
---

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorena_Bobbitt
#102strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 9:48:45 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
strange_guy posted...
Sorry but I've always spoken my mind no matter how unpopular it was.
---

At least online, right? You already claimed to not be a badass, and from a badass land. This kind of mouthiness means you either only do this online, or you regularly get your face realigned.

I find your arrogance quite interesting. No I often speak my mind in real life also. I never once insulted anyone in this thread but yet you continue to insult me and I even had someone post a racist link to me. Sad.
---
---
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
#103strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 9:50:18 PM
LesserAngel posted...
strange_guy posted...
Actually... I know of a cop killer and some guy from my school(don't know him) invaded another guy's house and literally cut off some white's guy c*** off and set the house on fire. But you're right. I don't know any serial killers. But they do things that put them in prison, unlike softy you.
---

Oh wow I guess there's another c*** cutter in this world? You realize that it's not a one time occurrence right? People do crime all the time... so naive.
---
---
#104LesserAngelPosted 11/8/2012 9:52:49 PM
strange_guy posted...
LesserAngel posted...
strange_guy posted...
---

Oh wow I guess there's another c*** cutter in this world? You realize that it's not a one time occurrence right? People do crime all the time... so naive.
---

No, I'm just saying that comment made me think of Lorena Bobbitt
#105strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 9:54:37 PM
LesserAngel posted...

No, I'm just saying that comment made me think of Lorena Bobbitt

Ahh okay. Hate those f***ing sickos.
---
---
#106iedahGPosted 11/8/2012 9:57:36 PM(edited)
strange_guy posted...
iedahG posted...

Yeah the cop killer part would of did just fine (even though all it takes is an idiot with a gun to do that) but after reading the part about them cutting off someones member and setting their house on fire and that ridiculous use of the word "softy"...

http://witchesbrewonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Negro-Please.jpg

It's a true story. If you don't think it happens then you are mistaken... Sadly mistaken. I wish you were right though.

Oh and I'm not black... LMAO. There are other races besides white and black you know.
---

well people lie on the internet and that last bit sound ridiculous. He cut the guys thingy off and then lit his house on fire. Sounds like a suburbans version of a bada*** to me.

You also are not the sharpest tool here are you? I never implied that you were black white or green in any of my post.
You also seem to correlate body mass and stupidity with ruthlessness and brutality which is idiotic.
I suggest you look up a documentary called "Gang land". There are stories of gang bangers, cartels, and career criminals of all sizes and genders that would easily destroy the biggst man you can find.

Most importantly you need to keep in mind that this is GTA and it has a history of protagonist who were middle aged or out of shape and were still capable of taking on everything that got in their way. Even if we wanted to apply logic, GTA never had room for it in the first place.

VVVIIIIDEEEEOO GAAME.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=) --" Make things easy for people, not difficult."
#107Jaws_ThemePosted 11/8/2012 9:58:45 PM
i love boobs as much as the next guy
#108Jaws_ThemePosted 11/8/2012 9:59:04 PM
but you can't just demand boobs EVERYWHERE you go
#109Mentalpatient87Posted 11/8/2012 10:00:14 PM
strange_guy posted...
I never once insulted anyone in this thread

Really? You didn't post one condescending, derisive thing? You didn't call someone a softy a few posts back? You've been nothing but insulting, don't try to bull**** about it.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#110strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 10:01:02 PM
iedahG posted...

well people lie on the internet and that last bit sound ridiculous. He cut the guys thingy off and then lit his house on fire. Sounds like a suburbans version of a bada*** to me.

You also are not the sharpest tool here are you? I never implied that you were black white or green in any of my post.
You also seem to correlate body mass and stupidity with ruthlessness and brutality which is idiotic.
I suggest you look up a documentary called "Gang land". There are stories of gang bangers, cartels, and career criminals of all sizes and genders that would easily destroy the biggst man you can find.

Most importantly you need to keep in mind that this is GTA and it has a history of protagonist who were middle aged or out of shape and were still capable of taking on everything that got in their way. Even if we wanted to apply logic, GTA never had room for it in the first place.

Wow, the amounts of stupidity in this post... /facepalm. So you sincerely think that a 90 pound person could go against a 300 pound body builder? You can try it.

Gang Land... Sounds like a magazine for a wannabe 90 pounder "gangsta". I bet all of those "oh wow so epic ganstaSsSSSS" were using guns like p*****s
---
---