Three characters and they're all male. Why is Rockstar afraid of progress?

#111strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 10:01:55 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
strange_guy posted...
I never once insulted anyone in this thread

Really? You didn't post one condescending, derisive thing? You didn't call someone a softy a few posts back? You've been nothing but insulting, don't try to bull**** about it.

Softy? SOFTY? That's the most insulting thing that you can come up with what I said? LOL!!!! You need to grow a thicker skin and stop being butthurt.
---
---
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
#112Mentalpatient87Posted 11/8/2012 10:05:00 PM
strange_guy posted...
Softy? SOFTY? That's the most insulting thing that you can come up with what I said? LOL!!!! You need to grow a thicker skin and stop being butthurt.
---

No, that's one example of the insulting things you've said. Are you really this dumb-ohwait, that's right. You know all the local thugs and lowlives, you can't be too bright.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#113strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 10:07:06 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
strange_guy posted...
---

No, that's one example of the insulting things you've said. Are you really this dumb-ohwait, that's right. You know all the local thugs and lowlives, you can't be too bright.

ROFL. Oh my god. This is so funny. Now you have to knee jerk reaction to me by insulting my background. You cannot come up with a better example of insulting things that I've said than "softy" and then you proceed to insult my intelligence. Love the internet lol.
---
---
#114LesserAngelPosted 11/8/2012 10:09:04 PM
strange_guy posted...
iedahG posted...

well people lie on the internet and that last bit sound ridiculous. He cut the guys thingy off and then lit his house on fire. Sounds like a suburbans version of a bada*** to me.

You also are not the sharpest tool here are you? I never implied that you were black white or green in any of my post.
You also seem to correlate body mass and stupidity with ruthlessness and brutality which is idiotic.
I suggest you look up a documentary called "Gang land". There are stories of gang bangers, cartels, and career criminals of all sizes and genders that would easily destroy the biggst man you can find.

Most importantly you need to keep in mind that this is GTA and it has a history of protagonist who were middle aged or out of shape and were still capable of taking on everything that got in their way. Even if we wanted to apply logic, GTA never had room for it in the first place.

Wow, the amounts of stupidity in this post... /facepalm. So you sincerely think that a 90 pound person could go against a 300 pound body builder? You can try it.

Gang Land... Sounds like a magazine for a wannabe 90 pounder "gangsta". I bet all of those "oh wow so epic ganstaSsSSSS" were using guns like p*****s
---

EVERY gangster uses guns, if you're a gangster and not packing heat, you're just asking to get toasted (yes, toasted). Really, it's more about the frame of mind and determination to follow through with the criminal act, than it is about gender, weight, etc. Just my opinion anyways.
#115iedahGPosted 11/8/2012 10:09:37 PM
strange_guy posted...
iedahG posted...

well people lie on the internet and that last bit sound ridiculous. He cut the guys thingy off and then lit his house on fire. Sounds like a suburbans version of a bada*** to me.

You also are not the sharpest tool here are you? I never implied that you were black white or green in any of my post.
You also seem to correlate body mass and stupidity with ruthlessness and brutality which is idiotic.
I suggest you look up a documentary called "Gang land". There are stories of gang bangers, cartels, and career criminals of all sizes and genders that would easily destroy the biggst man you can find.

Most importantly you need to keep in mind that this is GTA and it has a history of protagonist who were middle aged or out of shape and were still capable of taking on everything that got in their way. Even if we wanted to apply logic, GTA never had room for it in the first place.

Wow, the amounts of stupidity in this post... /facepalm. So you sincerely think that a 90 pound person could go against a 300 pound body builder? You can try it.

Gang Land... Sounds like a magazine for a wannabe 90 pounder "gangsta". I bet all of those "oh wow so epic ganstaSsSSSS" were using guns like p*****s
---

Wow you really do ride the short bus to school.

Guess what? Criminals use guns. There is no honor code especially with the hardened ones.

Theres a lot of small guys in the hispanic gangs and they are just as scary as the larger ones.

Holy crap please be a troll. This level of stupidity and ignorance is expected when strolling the call of duty boards since the users there had their braincells burned away over the course of the years but to run into it here where I can talk about my precious GTA, this is just disappointing.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=) --" Make things easy for people, not difficult."
#116strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 10:10:54 PM
LesserAngel posted...

EVERY gangster uses guns, if you're a gangster and not packing heat, you're just asking to get toasted (yes, toasted). Really, it's more about the frame of mind and determination to follow through with the criminal act, than it is about gender, weight, etc. Just my opinion anyways.

I completely agree with you but "killing people with guns" does not refute my argument that men are physcially stronger than women and the only reason that I brought that up was because some guy said that a 90 pound woman could beat up some bodybuilder. I agree that woman can kill guys easily with guns and that's never been the debate.
---
---
#117strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 10:12:08 PM
iedahG posted...

Guess what? Criminals use guns. There is no honor code especially with the hardened ones.

Theres a lot of small guys in the hispanic gangs and they are just as scary as the larger ones.

Holy crap please be a troll. This level of stupidity and ignorance is expected when strolling the call of duty boards since the users there had their braincells burned away over the course of the years but to run into it here where I can talk about my precious GTA, this is just disappointing.

/facedesk So how does this argue against the REAL argument that started a long time ago? I think you have some reading to catch up on. "OMGZZ CRIMIES USE GUNZ?
---
---
#118iedahGPosted 11/8/2012 10:15:18 PM
strange_guy posted...
iedahG posted...

/facedesk So how does this argue against the REAL argument that started a long time ago? I think you have some reading to catch up on. "OMGZZ CRIMIES USE GUNZ?
---

It still does genius. The point is size dosent always prevent people from being effective criminal..
---
(\__/)
#119strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 10:19:20 PM
iedahG posted...

It still does genius. The point is size dosent always prevent people from being effective criminal..

And was that the argument? How to be a good criminal? LOL! I will take the time to explain it to you VERRRRYYY SLOWLY and I will condense all complicated data for you to digest.

Guy1: I don't want to play as a 90 pound chick because I'd feel like a whimp.

Guy2: Chicks can beat up big guys with their bare hands! FACT!

Me: Bulls***!

Now.... How does guns come into the argument here? The argument is can a 90 pound blonde chick beat up a 300 pound bodybuilder with their bare hands?
---
---
#120iedahGPosted 11/8/2012 10:23:12 PM
strange_guy posted...
iedahG posted...

And was that the argument? How to be a good criminal? LOL! I will take the time to explain it to you VERRRRYYY SLOWLY and I will condense all complicated data for you to digest.

Guy1: I don't want to play as a 90 pound chick because I'd feel like a whimp.

Guy2: Chicks can beat up big guys with their bare hands! FACT!

Me: Bulls***!

Now.... How does guns come into the argument here? The argument is can a 90 pound blonde chick beat up a 300 pound bodybuilder with their bare hands?
---

And I copy and paste my original post.

"Women can be ruthless too and if you think size and weight prevents people from being effective harden criminals then I suggest you look up the Latin kings, Crips, or the ms13. Some of these groups have women and child members who are high up in the respect chain for being so crazy, they even have all girl gangs who rob stores and murder people."

"You do realizes that criminals carry sharp objects and guns and sizes and strength dosent always dictates a winner in a fist fight and its nothing more then advantage right?
Also you do realizes that we are talking about grand theft auto which is a video game where a single man can kill off an entire police department and 50+ military personnel with a 9mm submachine gun and a pocket RPG?"

Please stop posting before you drop someones IQ with this stupidity.
---
(\__/)