Three characters and they're all male. Why is Rockstar afraid of progress?

#121strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 11:24:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#122strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 11:25:50 PM
God, the massive stupidity. I say women are not as strong. Males jump in and say, "SHE CAN USE GUNS SO SHE'S JUST AS STRONG."
---
---
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
#123LesserAngelPosted 11/8/2012 11:27:53 PM
I'd say that on AVERAGE, the average male is only slightly stronger than the average female.
#124strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 11:28:48 PM
LesserAngel posted...
I'd say that on AVERAGE, the average male is only slightly stronger than the average female.

Wasn't so in the old days when people actually exercised... Have you seen all the weaklings that are out there nowadays?
---
---
#125LesserAngelPosted 11/8/2012 11:32:07 PM
strange_guy posted...
LesserAngel posted...

Wasn't so in the old days when people actually exercised... Have you seen all the weaklings that are out there nowadays?
---

Yeah, but even in say, the 1850's, women were probably fairly fit and in shape as well, they had crap to take care of as well. I might be going back a little too far though.
#126iedahGPosted 11/8/2012 11:33:50 PM

"Really? You deny that there are gender differences when it comes to toughness? Why don't women play American football? Because the guys with 250 pounds of pure muscle(and some fat) would crush her. I have seen guys that scare the s*** out of me, but I cannot recall the last time I saw a woman that can bench press 400 and weighs 250 pounds of pure muscles.

I hate people who think both genders are exactly the same. It disgusts me. Nobody will deny that women do some stuff better than guys but screw the guys who say that they do stuff better than women!

Women can be involved in "masculine" activities but men cannot do "feminine" activities or they would be considered homosexual. I think society has disgusting double standards that makes me sick. Men are constantly told that they are worthless by the media and women and feminine males. The world is wide and open for women in the modern days, not so much for guys.

Admit it. There ARE some things that males can be proud of no matter what the media tells you and what movies tell you. If you look at women's activities in the military, they rarely do as many heroic acts as males.

Women are equal to men but we do have our strengths and weaknesses. We are not identical."

This was your first response to what I said.

No where in this idiotic rant did you say anything about a person killing another with their bar hands... No one was having a discussion about this.

The irony of you calling me a down syndrome person. Coming from the guy who argues in circles and fails to comprehend what he reads. Its would be funny but the stupidity you are showing is frighting. You cant be serious.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=) --" Make things easy for people, not difficult."
#127strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 11:34:53 PM
LesserAngel posted...

Yeah, but even in say, the 1850's, women were probably fairly fit and in shape as well, they had crap to take care of as well. I might be going back a little too far though.

Hey, I never said women were weak but I do know from personal experience. For example I used to think women were almost exactly the same as men were with sports... Until I started doing co-ed sports for a while for fun. I enjoyed it and I had some great female teammates but I was always surprised at the huge differences between the males and females when it came to endurance and power. I also played against other co-ed teams and it was always this way. Some of our best players were the girls but when it came to pure power and endurance, the males always won big time. Just fact, it's not sexism. I love women and boobs just as much as the next guy.
---
---
#128strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 11:35:58 PM
@iedahG

Never go full retard... Just never go full retard. Basically my whole statement was how men are tougher than women. If you cannot get that statement then I will just have to say that you are in denial.
---
---
#129LesserAngelPosted 11/8/2012 11:37:33 PM(edited)
strange_guy posted...
LesserAngel posted...

Hey, I never said women were weak but I do know from personal experience. For example I used to think women were almost exactly the same as men were with sports... Until I started doing co-ed sports for a while for fun. I enjoyed it and I had some great female teammates but I was always surprised at the huge differences between the males and females when it came to endurance and power. I also played against other co-ed teams and it was always this way. Some of our best players were the girls but when it came to pure power and endurance, the males always won big time. Just fact, it's not sexism. I love women and boobs just as much as the next guy.
---

Yeah, though I think Rollerball would make an awesome Co-ed sport if it was ever practiced in real life... I gotta win the lottery and start the NRL...
#130pizzaman95Posted 11/8/2012 11:38:47 PM
I have a question for you all.

Arguments like these on the Internet never reach any conclusion, peaceful or otherwise aside from one party leaving. No one changes their opinion, no one thinks "Well, that person had a good point", no one goes "Huh, I might not actually be right.".

So why are you all still arguing when this argument has turned into a foregone conclusion?
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.