Three characters and they're all male. Why is Rockstar afraid of progress?

#61Mentalpatient87Posted 11/8/2012 10:02:43 PM
LesserAngel posted...
strange_guy posted...
I find it sad how you find no pride in being male.

That's like being proud you were born. I could never figure out how someone could be proud over something that takes absolutely no effort to achieve.

Simple. They've never achieved anything. They've got to take pride in something or else they are left with nothing but the realization that they're not special.

Cue weak scramble to prove that they've achieved something/weak turn-around asking me what I've achieved.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#62Erik_PPosted 11/8/2012 10:03:20 PM
strange_guy posted...
Erik_P posted...

Lol, you think because I think it would be cool to play as a woman that I take no pride in being a male.

God damn, the amount of stupid that's on this board is insane.

Bunch of pathetic sexists that hate women come here I see. As soon as you feel the touch of a woman you'll grow out of it; it's not too late!

I only said this because you said a 90 pound blonde female can be just as ruthless as some badass gangster dude. Hell I could crush a 5'4" 90 pound blonde anyday and I'm not badass.
---

So you abuse women. Good to know.
---
Knock knock! Who's there? SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! - Face McShooty
#63LesserAngelPosted 11/8/2012 10:03:55 PM
strange_guy posted...
Erik_P posted...

Lol, you think because I think it would be cool to play as a woman that I take no pride in being a male.

Bunch of pathetic sexists that hate women come here I see. As soon as you feel the touch of a woman you'll grow out of it; it's not too late!

I only said this because you said a 90 pound blonde female can be just as ruthless as some badass gangster dude. Hell I could crush a 5'4" 90 pound blonde anyday and I'm not badass.
---

Once again, I don't think it matters if the person has a gun.
#64strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 10:07:54 PM
LesserAngel posted...
strange_guy posted...
Erik_P posted...

---

Oh this is the same guy who went "lulz u cant controlez what gender u r so u sholdnt be proud of who u r... unless u r a woman then u can b proud." My point still stands. Genders have strengths and weaknesses. They are not identical even though people try to make it out to be that way.
---
---
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
#65strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 10:08:17 PM
Erik_P posted...
strange_guy posted...
Erik_P posted...

---

So you abuse women. Good to know.

No but I play GTA and there's plenty of abusing there.
---
---
#66Mentalpatient87Posted 11/8/2012 10:11:34 PM
strange_guy posted...
"lulz u cant controlez what gender u r so u sholdnt be proud of who u r... unless u r a woman then u can b proud."

Ahh, turning a grammatically correct response into a jumble of txt speak, the definitive sign of desperation.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#67strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 10:13:31 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
strange_guy posted...
"lulz u cant controlez what gender u r so u sholdnt be proud of who u r... unless u r a woman then u can b proud."

Ahh, turning a grammatically correct response into a jumble of txt speak, the definitive sign of desperation.

No. It's a correct evalution of their mental state.
---
---
#68iedahGPosted 11/8/2012 10:13:42 PM
LesserAngel posted...
strange_guy posted...
Erik_P posted...

---

People who use that kind of logic always lived in the suburbs and quiet towns. They cant possible contemplate the concept of a gang banger with ovaries since you know, it was never portrayed in the video games they used to blow their egos and their out look on reality....

There are 4'9 high school girls out there who would have most of the users on this board wetting their pants if they ever encountered them.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=) --" Make things easy for people, not difficult."
#69LesserAngelPosted 11/8/2012 10:14:21 PM
strange_guy posted...
LesserAngel posted...
strange_guy posted...
Erik_P posted...

---

Oh this is the same guy who went "lulz u cant controlez what gender u r so u sholdnt be proud of who u r... unless u r a woman then u can b proud." My point still stands. Genders have strengths and weaknesses. They are not identical even though people try to make it out to be that way.
---

I dunno, a lead pill tends to be the great equalizer, and I never said women should be proud they were born women either. You can be 300 lbs of pure muscle, but a bullet to the skull is gonna kill you just the same if you were 100 lbs.
#70strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 10:15:41 PM
iedahG posted...

People who use that kind of logic always lived in the suburbs and quiet towns. They cant possible contemplate the concept of a gang banger with ovaries since you know, it was never portrayed in the video games they used to blow their egos and their out look on reality....

There are 4'9 high school girls out there who would have most of the users on this board wetting their pants if they ever encountered them.

LOL I grew up in the s*** areas of town and yes there are some women who are "tough" but I can promise you that they are nowhere near as badass as some of the ghetto dudes. They might be able to beat up the white boys but LOL give them a badass guy to beat and I'll tell you who wins. You watch too many movies of badass chicks showing off their "girl power".
---
---