Three characters and they're all male. Why is Rockstar afraid of progress?

#81strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 9:28:34 PM
LesserAngel posted...
strange_guy posted...
iedahG posted...

Good job at ignoring the key points in my previous post.

lol sure you have. Sounds like you just grew up in an area full of wannabe thugs who try to be intimidating by starting fist fights with people who dirtied up their white airforces.
Tell me, what gangs were these "Ghetto dudes" running with?

The "gangs" were unimportant since they kept falling apart but I can tell you this. I know more people from my high school who are in prison than who are out.
---

So do I, but I live in a friggen suburb, being an idiot and getting arrested doesn't make someone a 'ganster' or badass.

Uhhh.... I think you need to read where I'm from and then find out the crime rate where I'm from.
---
---
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
#82strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 9:29:36 PM
Chosen_1ne posted...
look at voilent crime statistics and see how many of the perpetrators are females. Very few. It just wouldn't be believable in this type of role. If there was a female protagonist she'd probably be really manly, like snoop from the wire. No thanks.

As I said, there are "tough" women but if you are saying that they can beat up any guy in their path, then you would be delusional.
---
---
#83LesserAngelPosted 11/8/2012 9:30:41 PM
strange_guy posted...
LesserAngel posted...
strange_guy posted...
iedahG posted...

lol sure you have. Sounds like you just grew up in an area full of wannabe thugs who try to be intimidating by starting fist fights with people who dirtied up their white airforces.

The "gangs" were unimportant since they kept falling apart but I can tell you this. I know more people from my high school who are in prison than who are out.
---

So do I, but I live in a friggen suburb, being an idiot and getting arrested doesn't make someone a 'ganster' or badass.

Uhhh.... I think you need to read where I'm from and then find out the crime rate where I'm from.
---

Yeah, it's high in areas around here too, but once again, being an idiot doesn't qualify someone as badass.
#84strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 9:30:43 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
strange_guy posted...
Mentalpatient87 posted...
strange_guy posted...
LOL I grew up in the s*** areas of town

Which town?

In and out of Chicago. Never got to the REALLY bad areas but I've seen enough.
---

Calumet City ring any bells?

What are you trying to prove.
---
---
#85iedahGPosted 11/8/2012 9:30:54 PM
strange_guy posted...
iedahG posted...

---

In other words they were small timers who probably got incarcerated for standard assault and drug use and sales.

Come back to me when you hear about one of them being in prison for cutting a mans head off and drooping his body under the freeway.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=) --" Make things easy for people, not difficult."
#86strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 9:31:25 PM
LesserAngel posted...

Yeah, it's high in areas around here too, but once again, being an idiot doesn't qualify someone as badass.

No, someone who could rip your balls out and force feed you them would be considered badass.
---
---
#87LesserAngelPosted 11/8/2012 9:33:50 PM(edited)
strange_guy posted...
LesserAngel posted...

No, someone who could rip your balls out and force feed you them would be considered badass.
---

And unless any of the people in question are Bruce Lee back from the dead, they're probably little pansies who are somebody's boyfriend in jail right now.
#88strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 9:34:08 PM
iedahG posted...
strange_guy posted...
iedahG posted...

---

In other words they were small timers who probably got incarcerated for standard assault and drug use and sales.

Come back to me when you hear about one of them being in prison for cutting a mans head off and drooping his body under the freeway.

Actually... I know of a cop killer and some guy from my school(don't know him) invaded another guy's house and literally cut off some white's guy c*** off and set the house on fire. But you're right. I don't know any serial killers. But they do things that put them in prison, unlike softy you.
---
---
#89LesserAngelPosted 11/8/2012 9:35:16 PM
strange_guy posted...
iedahG posted...
strange_guy posted...
iedahG posted...

---

Actually... I know of a cop killer and some guy from my school(don't know him) invaded another guy's house and literally cut off some white's guy c*** off and set the house on fire. But you're right. I don't know any serial killers. But they do things that put them in prison, unlike softy you.
---

Do us all a favor and get arrested and put in prison just so you can prove how gangster you are
#90strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 9:35:30 PM
LesserAngel posted...
strange_guy posted...
LesserAngel posted...

---

And unless any of the people in question are Bruce Lee back from the dead, they're probably little pansies who are somebody's boyfriend in jail right now.

Oh I get it now. You are just out to disagree with me now. Sad. Well I wish you luck on looking for a little sexy hot badass chick because they don't exist... There are however some big ugly badass women and they are scary as hell.
---
---