Three characters and they're all male. Why is Rockstar afraid of progress?

#91strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 9:36:34 PM
LesserAngel posted...

Do us all a favor and get arrested and put in prison just so you can prove how gangster you are

I already stated that I'm not badass and those guys scare the f*** out of me but I have to say that I don't know any female killers... I do know of male ones.

I see you are just trolling now.
---
---
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
#92LesserAngelPosted 11/8/2012 9:39:28 PM
strange_guy posted...
LesserAngel posted...

Do us all a favor and get arrested and put in prison just so you can prove how gangster you are

I already stated that I'm not badass and those guys scare the f*** out of me but I have to say that I don't know any female killers... I do know of male ones.

---

If I were trolling, you'd know. But you still don't know what you're talking about. And as for realism, it's a video game, realism doesn't apply.
#93iedahGPosted 11/8/2012 9:40:06 PM
strange_guy posted...
iedahG posted...
strange_guy posted...
iedahG posted...

Good job at ignoring the key points in my previous post.

lol sure you have. Sounds like you just grew up in an area full of wannabe thugs who try to be intimidating by starting fist fights with people who dirtied up their white airforces.
Tell me, what gangs were these "Ghetto dudes" running with?

The "gangs" were unimportant since they kept falling apart but I can tell you this. I know more people from my high school who are in prison than who are out.
---

In other words they were small timers who probably got incarcerated for standard assault and drug use and sales.

Come back to me when you hear about one of them being in prison for cutting a mans head off and drooping his body under the freeway.

Actually... I know of a cop killer and some guy from my school(don't know him) invaded another guy's house and literally cut off some white's guy c*** off and set the house on fire. But you're right. I don't know any serial killers. But they do things that put them in prison, unlike softy you.
---

Yeah the cop killer part would of did just fine (even though all it takes is an idiot with a gun to do that) but after reading the part about them cutting off someones member and setting their house on fire and that ridiculous use of the word "softy"...

http://witchesbrewonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Negro-Please.jpg
---
(\__/)
(='.'=) --" Make things easy for people, not difficult."
#94strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 9:41:23 PM
LesserAngel posted...
strange_guy posted...
LesserAngel posted...

---

If I were trolling, you'd know. But you still don't know what you're talking about. And as for realism, it's a video game, realism doesn't apply.

This whole thing started because some poster said that a 90 pound 5'4" chick could be totally badass and I called BS on that. Even if a man was 90 pounds and 5'4" I would call him a total whimp.

If the woman was 220 pounds 6'6" and could pack a punch then I would agree with you that she would be badass.
---
---
#95Mentalpatient87Posted 11/8/2012 9:42:11 PM
strange_guy posted...
What are you trying to prove.
---

Not trying to "prove" anything. I've just got family from the area. I can understand your hostility, though. You kinda went out of your way to make some enemies in this thread.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#96LesserAngelPosted 11/8/2012 9:44:44 PM(edited)
Anyways, I'm out of here, I just wish that female or not, that the playable character's were more interesting (though to be fair, we know very little about them, just going off what I do know.) EDIT: Anyone that is willing to actually risk death, can be considered a badass, (or just plain crazy) regardless of their gender or muscle mass.
#97strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 9:42:43 PM
iedahG posted...

Yeah the cop killer part would of did just fine (even though all it takes is an idiot with a gun to do that) but after reading the part about them cutting off someones member and setting their house on fire and that ridiculous use of the word "softy"...

http://witchesbrewonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Negro-Please.jpg

It's a true story. If you don't think it happens then you are mistaken... Sadly mistaken. I wish you were right though.

Oh and I'm not black... LMAO. There are other races besides white and black you know.
---
---
#98Chosen_1nePosted 11/8/2012 9:43:05 PM
And don't stereotype the characters TC. We've never played as a middle aged father forced back into crime (closest thing to that would be John Marston, who is from an entirely different era and series), or as a crazy drug addled psychopath. Sure Tommy Vercetti was ruthless, yet he seemed pretty level headed and straight edge to me. And we don't know enough about Franklin's personality to make any judgements yet, but him being young and naive might serve as a nice contrast to the two seasoned vets. There's a lot of character potential here IMO.
#99strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 9:43:13 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
strange_guy posted...
What are you trying to prove.
---

Not trying to "prove" anything. I've just got family from the area. I can understand your hostility, though. You kinda went out of your way to make some enemies in this thread.

Sorry but I've always spoken my mind no matter how unpopular it was.
---
---
#100Mentalpatient87Posted 11/8/2012 9:46:24 PM
strange_guy posted...
Sorry but I've always spoken my mind no matter how unpopular it was.
---

At least online, right? You already claimed to not be a badass, and from a badass land. This kind of mouthiness means you either only do this online, or you regularly get your face realigned.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"