New GTA5 Info from IGN.

#11BigSwayze44Posted 11/8/2012 8:16:48 PM
I've never finished 4..its weird cause I completed both the episodes but never 4 for some reason...its a shame
---
GT: F4trick Sw4yze
PSN: KirbyPoncho44
#12SiLVeR_420Posted 11/8/2012 8:20:52 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
BigSwayze44 posted...
I wonder if that homeless bum at the 2:40 mark is Manny the voice of the streets.

I'd be surprised to see Manny for many reasons.

Especially with the whole

Spoilers I guess

Organs being on the black market or his whole body being underwater thing.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#13LordPonchoPosted 11/9/2012 7:41:30 PM
creep50 posted...
bguy9 posted...
creep50 posted...
its ign....be careful how you listen to them

??? Uhhh, yeaaah riiiight...

/lame attempt to seem cool...

??? i dont even get it......they get theyr facts wrong all the time

it has nothing to do with being cool (over the internet give me a break)

R.I.P critical thinking

Give me some examples of how they get their* facts wrong. Previews don't get anything wrong. They write about what they experienced in their play time. You can't really get things wrong when it comes to that.

I'll say it now.

2edgy4me.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#14creep50Posted 11/9/2012 7:48:59 PM
LordPoncho posted...
creep50 posted...
bguy9 posted...
creep50 posted...

R.I.P critical thinking

Give me some examples of how they get their* facts wrong. Previews don't get anything wrong. They write about what they experienced in their play time. You can't really get things wrong when it comes to that.

I'll say it now.

2edgy4me.

just watch they TTT2 review there are alot of wrong facts there (and no i am not talking about some opinions here about how the think the game is)....i am talking about how the 创rage system works创 and stuff like that

they had no idea

same thing with double dragon (that just came out on xbla)
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#15LordPonchoPosted 11/9/2012 8:12:40 PM
creep50 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
creep50 posted...
bguy9 posted...
creep50 posted...

R.I.P critical thinking

I'll say it now.

2edgy4me.

just watch they TTT2 review there are alot of wrong facts there (and no i am not talking about some opinions here about how the think the game is)....i am talking about how the 创rage system works创 and stuff like that

they had no idea

same thing with double dragon (that just came out on xbla)

TTT2 is..what? And I'm guessing you just don't agree with an opinion, just as many people do when it cones to IGN.

And we weren't talking about reviews. Give me examples of previews where they lie. Oh yeah, you can't.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#16creep50Posted 11/9/2012 8:22:24 PM

TTT2 is..what? And I'm guessing you just don't agree with an opinion, just as many people do when it cones to IGN.

And we weren't talking about reviews. Give me examples of previews where they lie. Oh yeah, you can't.

Tekken tag 2

i never said anything about a preview just that some of theyr 创facts创 are plain wrong...i dont see how previews are any different...

and like i stated in the post it has nothing to do with an opinion i even gave an example (pay attention)
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#17LordPonchoPosted 11/10/2012 1:18:24 AM
creep50 posted...

Tekken tag 2

i never said anything about a preview just that some of theyr 创facts创 are plain wrong...i dont see how previews are any different...

and like i stated in the post it has nothing to do with an opinion i even gave an example (pay attention)

A preview (especially this one) can't have falsified information as it's just relayed information from one source to another.

And I'll pass on reading up on a fighting game. Especially since it seems that your comprehension skills are nigh nonexistent.
---
#18cheese_game619Posted 11/10/2012 1:37:23 AM
LOLIGN is definitely a thing

its been considered a dodgy site for as long as i can remember
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#19HoosierGuy88Posted 11/10/2012 1:58:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#20CharizardFangPosted 11/10/2012 8:28:07 AM
kylekillgannon posted...
BigSwayze44 posted...
I wonder if that homeless bum at the 2:40 mark is Manny the voice of the streets.

I'd be surprised to see Manny for many reasons.

Isn't Manny dead