There should be a metal radio station.

#31FromanothertimePosted 11/19/2012 2:48:44 PM
UtterMoon posted...
Ugh..these topics are always pretty lame. You get a bunch of people..coming in and proclaiming that they know what metal..or rap..or country music really is. And then they list a bunch of obscure band names, thinking that they are the guru of their music genre. Its only a matter of time before someone claims that Blue Oyster Cult is metal.

GTA has had plenty of metal stations, sometimes they are mixed with rock. Will there be some less "mainstream" hits? Sure...but there are so many of these under the radar bands..that the chance for your fav...is pretty low.

Are you okay?
#32SpyDRfreeKPosted 11/19/2012 4:33:42 PM
I would like the obvious classics (Sabbath, Maiden, Slayer, ect). I like Mastodon too. I really don't care outside of that
---
Users that like pie: 61
Currently listening to: Iron Maiden, Slayer, Gorillaz
#33DanseMacabreOGPosted 11/20/2012 10:55:06 PM
Metallica, Machine Head, Slipknot, All That Remains

Nobody likes any of those bands. My dad thinks he likes Metallica and Slipknot but he's an idiot. And old.
#34AussiebushmattPosted 11/21/2012 7:36:43 AM
Personally I'd love to see some Parkway Drive if there were to be a metal station, they're probably my favourite current band.
---
GT: Sellars13
#35swanee1989Posted 11/21/2012 7:56:44 AM
Horse the Band, please.
#36Xipe-TotecPosted 11/21/2012 8:47:23 AM
I would prefer an "ipod" or custom soundtrack station
---
Like a corpse in a shallow grave, corruption rises to the surface...
#37CruorComaPosted 11/21/2012 2:02:57 PM
DanseMacabreOG posted...
Metallica, Machine Head, Slipknot, All That Remains

Nobody likes any of those bands. My dad thinks he likes Metallica and Slipknot but he's an idiot. And old.

Of course. Age, expanded knowledge and experience has nothing to offer.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#38pointyhair01Posted 11/21/2012 2:19:39 PM
LOL @ the guy who called Maiden "run of the mill"
---
There is nothing more humiliating than a woman calling out another man's name in bed, and it's Willy Wonka.
#39DanseMacabreOGPosted 11/21/2012 3:35:35 PM
Age, expanded knowledge and experience has nothing to offer.

You're saying his age helped him develop the ear for Korn? Alright dude.
#40CruorComaPosted 11/21/2012 3:50:19 PM(edited)
DanseMacabreOG posted...
Age, expanded knowledge and experience has nothing to offer.

You're saying his age helped him develop the ear for Korn? Alright dude.

No I'm saying age has nothing to do with bad taste in music. You don't put "And old" as an insult to go along with "idiot". Respect your elders.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?