There should be a metal radio station.

#41pointyhair01Posted 11/26/2012 2:19:58 PM
Just because you don't like a band doesn't mean they suck. You can deny it all you want, but Metallica had some pretty great riffs, even if their singer isn't the best
---
There is nothing more humiliating than a woman calling out another man's name in bed, and it's Willy Wonka.
#42FunleashTheUryPosted 11/26/2012 3:10:19 PM
UtterMoon posted...
Ugh..these topics are always pretty lame. You get a bunch of people..coming in and proclaiming that they know what metal..or rap..or country music really is. And then they list a bunch of obscure band names, thinking that they are the guru of their music genre. Its only a matter of time before someone claims that Blue Oyster Cult is metal.

GTA has had plenty of metal stations, sometimes they are mixed with rock. Will there be some less "mainstream" hits? Sure...but there are so many of these under the radar bands..that the chance for your fav...is pretty low.

Well I actually do know metal, and I am a guru of the genre, so ha.
---
HG FC: 2409 2404 4947
I <3 you.
#43SEA_Posted 11/26/2012 3:12:51 PM
There needs to be a station with metal that isn't screamo or noise.

oh look it's one of these dumb posts again
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#44metallica1fanPosted 11/26/2012 3:21:09 PM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
StarGoy posted...
No Metallica, Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth, or Iron Maiden, and no Testament. No Crue, no Ratt, no GNR, Skidrow, Lizzy Borden, and definitely no Poison or Warrant. There're plenty of new (and good) post-2010 bands in those genres. Not gonna happen, though.

If you are saying they should not be metal bands in this game, then i hate you.

If you are saying Poison and Warrant are metal bands, i hate you even more.

As for the rest i dont feel like addressing because the rest is the least bothersome

Agreed. I think its pretty obvious who I'd like to see a lot out of. But some classic tunes from Alice Cooper, Sabbath, Dio, Deep Purple, Judas Priest, Anthrax, and even some more "rock/metal" like bands like the Scorpions or Van Halen would be pretty cool...

Strakadh_OF posted...
Just need a station that only plays Pantera.

Good friends and a bottle of pills. God I love Vinnie Paul. If there was a station for pure Pantera, my mind would go rattled from the skull-crackling double kicking from that Texan God of Metal...
---
[As]sassin's [Cr]eed
#45SEA_Posted 11/26/2012 3:39:52 PM
lmfao pantera
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#46DarkStar643Posted 11/26/2012 9:28:09 PM
this game needs the following:

Dissection
---
Listen to The Black Dahlia Murder.
Favorite game of all time: Earthbound
#47disneyland5Posted 11/27/2012 9:07:58 PM
Making a metal station wouldnt be easy. Like rap there are different types of subgenres. I prefer death metal myself but they would probably have to include the other subgenres as well to make everyone happy. My guess is they would make a bunch of radio stations each with different subgenres of metal and rock. That shouldnt be too hard. This is a big game after all.