PETA is going to be all OVER this game.

#1DoubleUTeeEfffPosted 11/13/2012 3:15:31 PM
Let's face it. This is like a UFC paperview. Rockstar Games v.s PETA.

It worked in RDR because of it's time period. But this is set in modern times, killing bears or dogs in modern times isn't the best thing for a video game.
---
"Perfect" has 7 letters. So does "meeeeee" Coincidence? I think not.
GT: DoubleUTeeEfff (14, not a "squeaker")
#2tazerhaterPosted 11/13/2012 3:19:18 PM
pay-per-view?
---
Yeah, now listen to that beat. Now that's a kickin' glissando!
#3SiLVeR_420Posted 11/13/2012 3:21:01 PM
Its not like they'll do anything besides complain about it for like a day and then stop because they will see that no one cares what PETA says.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#4sboykin1Posted 11/13/2012 3:21:48 PM
We have been snapping dog necks and killing hell hounds for years though.
---
"Take these acid rounds, they are good against living things." -Barry from RE
#5gilyPosted 11/13/2012 3:22:45 PM
It's OK to kill people in brutal ways, but not animals?
Hell, I had a funner time killing people in RDR than I did killing animals and it'll be the same for this game.

It also seems kind of silly to completely change a game or stop making it just because a group doesn't like the abuse of animals.
#6talk2billPosted 11/13/2012 3:29:22 PM
has killing dogs been confirmed? I bet they will be like kids in Fable II.
---
"Thank God, I'm no longer in someone's sig." ~ neokillr
#7SamuariLegend24Posted 11/13/2012 3:29:58 PM
Cabela's Big Game Hunter

Boooyah.

Hunting is hunting. It's not like you are out killing kids, you are hunting. And a wolf is a breed of canine. So every hunting game to date should be attacked by the PETA.

Lol, whats next? Why are there so many troll topics, and terrible ones at that. Lol....
---
i don't need to stick my head up a cows ass to know that it stinks in there - blutoblutarskyX
#8wwervinPosted 11/13/2012 3:31:37 PM
PETA can go suck a lemon. And FYI they're one to talk.. they kill more animals than any single person or organization (at least in the US). How many dogs do they euthanize every year? I don't know the statistics off the top of my head but you'd be appalled if you read it.

And I'd have to be in that "it's ok kill people but not animals?" camp. At the end of the day it's all just code.. it's pixels and polygons and none of it mean anything. Whether you're putting a bullet into an innocent bystander or into a bear, it shouldn't matter. It's a game.
#9gamedude00000Posted 11/13/2012 3:33:08 PM
Lol, PETA commit acts of domestic terrorism and disruption. If anything I hope R* goes balls to the wall and gives us some missions where we get to smear their hypocrisy in their faces, they've already let us do it to so many other fictional-groups inspired by real ones.
---
Now Playing: World of Warcraft, Skyrim, Mount and Blade
Gamefaqs Ancient Rank Reached 12/01/2011.
#10DoubleUTeeEfff(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 3:41:56 PM
SamuariLegend24 posted...
Cabela's Big Game Hunter

Boooyah.

Hunting is hunting. It's not like you are out killing kids, you are hunting. And a wolf is a breed of canine. So every hunting game to date should be attacked by the PETA.

Lol, whats next? Why are there so many troll topics, and terrible ones at that. Lol....

Wasn't trolling? Just stating the facts.

tazerhater posted...
pay-per-view?

Lol yes I have no idea why I said "paperview". I know that pay-per-view is the way to say it but I guess I wasn't paying attention.
---
"Perfect" has 7 letters. So does "meeeeee" Coincidence? I think not.
GT: DoubleUTeeEfff (14, not a "squeaker")