Multiplayer topic

#1gen0c1de420Posted 11/13/2012 5:52:07 PM
I wanted to create a topic for discussing MP in V, I haven't seen much topics about it yet, probably due to lack of info.....

(all is speculation)

I wonder how the crews will carry over from MP3?

In MP3, for those who haven't played it, the crews you created before release was called founder crews or something. I created a founder's crew and it seemed there was a bit of extra stuff that went along with it like i had a special emblem before my crew tag and I believe this Halloween, R* gave special costumes or something to people who played or owned a founder's crew. ( i honestly quit playing MP3 multiplayer like 3 weeks in so I don't know for sure. seen it on R* site).

I wonder if GTA will add "extras" for certain crews also?

I also hope they add more freeroaming elements to V. I was so upset I couldn't get drunk with my buddies in multiplayer 4 and in RDR. I was also mad they cut the lasso from multiplayer RDR.

I hope the V MP is exactly like the SP aside from story missions.

What is your all's opinions, hopes, wishes?
---
---aliens and the government cant read messages with dashes infront of them it confuses there softwear and makes it ignore them--tzar_666
GT R1cky Rampag3
#2CruorComaPosted 11/13/2012 5:55:04 PM
I'm just glad I placed dibs on the crew name "Satanists".
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#3gen0c1de420(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 5:58:33 PM
I got a nice little crew called Dirtroad saints. A bit of a play on Boondock saints. I spent forever creating that emblem haha.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/dirtroad_saints
---
---aliens and the government cant read messages with dashes infront of them it confuses there softwear and makes it ignore them--tzar_666
GT R1cky Rampag3
#4CruorComaPosted 11/13/2012 6:04:21 PM
Nice emblem. Mine look's basic, but it also took a while to get just right.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/satanists
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?