Do you want cheats on the phone again?

#11hulkhogan1Posted 11/13/2012 11:52:38 PM
PSPmasta posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...
What exactly was problem with the way they worked in IV? You put them in one time, and after that you simply make a few clicks on the phone to activate them. What's so difficult about that?

Sorry to double post, but the phone system was horrible.

If you needed a health or ammo cheat and you were crouched or taken cover and open up the phone Nikko would stand up and get his head taken off.

Then maybe you should try activating cheats when you're not in a position to get shot at?
#12FatalFraggerPosted 11/14/2012 12:01:17 AM
I don't use cheats as a matter of principal. I'm sure some goody ones could be fun though.
#13doraemonllh1989Posted 11/14/2012 12:34:11 AM
PED RIOOOTTTT ARRRGGHHH
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#14Auryn_Posted 11/14/2012 3:10:15 AM
I never use cheats while im playing through the story etc, but once its all done, and its free roam time, the cheats completely change the game for the better!

San Andreas was one of the most fun GTA's for me to explore, but with the super jump cheats and flying cars etc, it was a whole new level!
---
Why do you build me up, Bittercup baby just to let me down.
#15creep50Posted 11/14/2012 5:28:26 AM
PSPmasta posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...
What exactly was problem with the way they worked in IV? You put them in one time, and after that you simply make a few clicks on the phone to activate them. What's so difficult about that?

If you needed a health or ammo cheat and you were crouched or taken cover and open up the phone Nikko would stand up and get his head taken off.

that also he would but the phone down every time he got hit.....and you could use cheats while swimming

it was just really annoying
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#16creep50Posted 11/14/2012 5:30:48 AM
hulkhogan1 posted...
PSPmasta posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...

Then maybe you should try activating cheats when you're not in a position to get shot at?

and that dosnt sound like a horrible system to you???
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#17Perfect LightPosted 11/14/2012 5:54:29 AM
You guys do know that once you put in the cheats once, they appeared in a menu on your phone, right? You didn't have the type the number in every time.
---
Visit youtube.com/sciencebytes, learn something new
My novel - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095KJ6YC
#18Erik_PPosted 11/14/2012 6:08:09 AM
Ki_cat_ posted...
I liked the button-mash esque codes from SA and before. Phone cheats are too clunky unless there's like a speed-dial for them. More of the cooler cheats need to return too like different themes and such.

You're kidding right? You had to enter it once. After that it was on speed dial.
---
Knock knock! Who's there? SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! - Face McShooty
#19Jas_PataPosted 11/14/2012 6:26:37 AM
creep50 posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...
PSPmasta posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...

and that dosnt sound like a horrible system to you???

Not at all, but then again I don't suck complete ass at the game.
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#20tzar_666Posted 11/14/2012 6:30:46 AM
just the rain and riot ones i dont like player boosting cheats
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2