Do you want cheats on the phone again?

#21creep50Posted 11/14/2012 7:38:58 AM
Jas_Pata posted...
creep50 posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...
PSPmasta posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...
What exactly was problem with the way they worked in IV? You put them in one time, and after that you simply make a few clicks on the phone to activate them. What's so difficult about that?

Sorry to double post, but the phone system was horrible.

If you needed a health or ammo cheat and you were crouched or taken cover and open up the phone Nikko would stand up and get his head taken off.

Then maybe you should try activating cheats when you're not in a position to get shot at?

and that dosnt sound like a horrible system to you???

Not at all, but then again I don't suck complete ass at the game.

i dont see how that has anything to do with the topic
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#22nativenginePosted 11/14/2012 7:43:49 AM
I loved the phone cheats, so easy. I sometimes wonder if people know that when you put the cheats in, all you had to do was access then through the cheats section on the phone
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"Anderson should face two people next time, he's that good"
#23Jas_PataPosted 11/14/2012 7:44:26 AM
creep50 posted...
Jas_Pata posted...
creep50 posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...
PSPmasta posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...
Sorry to double post, but the phone system was horrible.

If you needed a health or ammo cheat and you were crouched or taken cover and open up the phone Nikko would stand up and get his head taken off.

Then maybe you should try activating cheats when you're not in a position to get shot at?

and that dosnt sound like a horrible system to you???

Not at all, but then again I don't suck complete ass at the game.

i dont see how that has anything to do with the topic

Of course it does. A lot of your problems with this game would be alleviated if you just didn't suck at it.

Getting shot at by the cops and want to use the health cheat? Either be fast enough or use a wee bit of critical thinking to get out of the current situation and then enter the code.

Don't suck and there isn't an issue.
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#24creep50Posted 11/14/2012 8:00:26 AM

Of course it does. A lot of your problems with this game would be alleviated if you just didn't suck at it.

Getting shot at by the cops and want to use the health cheat? Either be fast enough or use a wee bit of critical thinking to get out of the current situation and then enter the code.

??? i dont even know what to say that is one of the strangest things i have heard for quite time now

maybe it would make sense if it would have anything to do with speed since the time it takes for the character to pick the phone up is alot more than pressing few buttons few buttons
---
#25Jas_PataPosted 11/14/2012 8:04:39 AM
creep50 posted...

maybe it would make sense if it would have anything to do with speed since the time it takes for the character to pick the phone up is alot more than pressing few buttons few buttons

Nonsense. I can enter the health code in IV faster than you can in SA I guarantee it.
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#26creep50Posted 11/14/2012 8:09:26 AM
Jas_Pata posted...
creep50 posted...

Nonsense. I can enter the health code in IV faster than you can in SA I guarantee it.

well that just means that in san andreas you are SLOOOW

also when you get hit in san andreas you dont have to start over....and over
---
#27Jas_PataPosted 11/14/2012 8:11:26 AM
creep50 posted...
Jas_Pata posted...
creep50 posted...

I can enter the health code in IV faster than you can in SA I guarantee it.
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#28creep50Posted 11/14/2012 8:21:31 AM
Jas_Pata posted...
creep50 posted...
Jas_Pata posted...
creep50 posted...

I can enter the health code in IV faster than you can in SA I guarantee it.

you can huh???

what about the cop cheat???? can you do that super fast to???
---
#29Jas_PataPosted 11/14/2012 8:28:06 AM
Sure can, it's just one or 2 extra clicks of the dpad.

Not that I would even need to, because a full bar of health would be enough to allow me to escape the vicinity and do whatever I want. It's actually pretty fun.. it makes things interesting. Practice a bit and give it a shot.

I'm done with you for today. ( I hope, hah ) Enjoy the trailer.
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#30creep50Posted 11/14/2012 8:32:40 AM
Jas_Pata posted...
Sure can, it's just one or 2 extra clicks of the dpad.

Not that I would even need to, because a full bar of health would be enough to allow me to escape the vicinity and do whatever I want. It's actually pretty fun.. it makes things interesting. Practice a bit and give it a shot.

I'm done with you for today. ( I hope, hah ) Enjoy the trailer.

sure...just ignore the fact that you are going to die before that happens unless you have the cops never shot cheat that dosnt exist

but hey just keep ignoring the facts
---