Do you want cheats on the phone again?

#31Jas_PataPosted 11/14/2012 7:37:57 AM
creep50 posted...
Jas_Pata posted...
Sure can, it's just one or 2 extra clicks of the dpad.

Not that I would even need to, because a full bar of health would be enough to allow me to escape the vicinity and do whatever I want. It's actually pretty fun.. it makes things interesting. Practice a bit and give it a shot.

I'm done with you for today. ( I hope, hah ) Enjoy the trailer.

sure...just ignore the fact that you are going to die before that happens unless you have the cops never shot cheat that dosnt exist

but hey just keep ignoring the facts

I'll dig out my Dazzle sometime. Then you'll see.

Up, A, Up, A, A if I'm not mistaken. I can enter it much faster than you can obviously comprehend.
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#32creep50Posted 11/14/2012 7:43:06 AM
Jas_Pata posted...
creep50 posted...
Jas_Pata posted...

Not that I would even need to, because a full bar of health would be enough to allow me to escape the vicinity and do whatever I want. It's actually pretty fun.. it makes things interesting. Practice a bit and give it a shot.

sure...just ignore the fact that you are going to die before that happens unless you have the cops never shot cheat that dosnt exist

Up, A, Up, A, A if I'm not mistaken. I can enter it much faster than you can obviously comprehend.

thats if you dont get shot at ofcourse but i guess you are just going to keep ignoring that

that there is the animations of niko picking up the phone 3 times and the game sometimes not responding properly....but sure
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#33Jas_PataPosted 11/14/2012 7:45:51 AM
creep50 posted...
Jas_Pata posted...
creep50 posted...
Jas_Pata posted...

thats if you dont get shot at ofcourse but i guess you are just going to keep ignoring that

that there is the animations of niko picking up the phone 3 times and the game sometimes not responding properly....but sure

YES, I'm talking about while I'm taking fire...
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#34Erik_PPosted 11/14/2012 9:02:41 AM
Of course it does. A lot of your problems with this game would be alleviated if you just didn't suck at it.

Getting shot at by the cops and want to use the health cheat? Either be fast enough or use a wee bit of critical thinking to get out of the current situation and then enter the code.

Don't suck and there isn't an issue.

What about when you're in your car getting shot at?
---
Knock knock! Who's there? SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! - Face McShooty
#35Jas_PataPosted 11/14/2012 9:54:51 AM
Erik_P posted...
Of course it does. A lot of your problems with this game would be alleviated if you just didn't suck at it.

Getting shot at by the cops and want to use the health cheat? Either be fast enough or use a wee bit of critical thinking to get out of the current situation and then enter the code.

Don't suck and there isn't an issue.

What about when you're in your car getting shot at?

You barely even get hit, in fact that's one of the methods I use to avoid the cops' fire:

hop in a car, hold left/right on the stick as you jam the gas and up, A, up, A, A.
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#36Ki_cat_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 5:03:23 PM
I know about speed-dial but I don't like texting the cheats to begin with. The whole phone thing is a bit clunky overall for me. A good "fix" would be for the characters to not stand automatically. That'd make it 100x easier.

I suppose I need to play around with GTA IV more but I just find button mashing easier (even though the text is logically faster).
---
People are afraid of what they don't understand.
#37MRGPosted 11/15/2012 2:19:27 AM
hulkhogan1 posted...
PSPmasta posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...
What exactly was problem with the way they worked in IV? You put them in one time, and after that you simply make a few clicks on the phone to activate them. What's so difficult about that?

Sorry to double post, but the phone system was horrible.

If you needed a health or ammo cheat and you were crouched or taken cover and open up the phone Nikko would stand up and get his head taken off.

Then maybe you should try activating cheats when you're not in a position to get shot at?

and that dosnt sound like a horrible system to you???

its hulkhogan1, he is known for stating bull****
---
Batman > *
http://i.imgur.com/krp6l.jpg
#38zombieNarutoPosted 11/15/2012 3:46:40 AM
I'm sure it'll be RDR style, in the pause menu options.

What kind of cheats though? Health, ammo and weapons are obvious.Vehicle spawns as well.

Drunk mode (like RDR), drunk peds, super mass car, zero or low gravity, invincibility (didnt like the lack of this one in GTA4, put a dent in the Euphoria engine fun I was having), super punch would be hilarious, ped riot.

Those are some I can think of with the euphoria/RAGE capabilities, any more?
---
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!