What If: A new, potentially fresh addition to the GTA experience: Superheroes.

#11A_Long_DecemberPosted 11/15/2012 3:56:55 PM
Masked idiots trying to chase you down would be hilarious. Actual superheroes would be awful.
#12renskyfirePosted 11/15/2012 4:53:25 PM
A_Long_December posted...
Masked idiots trying to chase you down would be hilarious. Actual superheroes would be awful.

I think both would be great, the former being somewhat common, the latter being rare and leading to an "OH CRAP" moment. But to each their own.
---
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
#13creep50Posted 11/15/2012 5:00:29 PM
renskyfire posted...

I think both would be great, the former being somewhat common, the latter being rare and leading to an "OH CRAP" moment. But to each their own.

lol what would his superpower be (telekinesis)??? or would he be more like batman
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#14PantherRiderPosted 11/15/2012 5:00:43 PM
renskyfire posted...

Agreed, it would lead to a "awww ****" but then knowing our luck he'd pop out at the very end of a very hard mission with a sliver of health and stop you with like laser beams and kill you... if that did happen i'd make it my goal to destroy them all...
#15zombieNarutoPosted 11/15/2012 6:25:48 PM
Masked idiots ey? Like something out of Kick-Ass? That would be hilarious.

*commits a crime*
Some young guy in a cape and mask runs up to me, "STOP RIGHT THERE! I am the Masked Crusader!"

How would you play this out from here? I know many people would be like "...*shoots him*" But i'm sure you could just safely ignore him until he gets pissed off lol.
---
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!
#16SeahawkerPosted 11/15/2012 6:43:14 PM
wait for the next Saints Row, it will have superherpes.

I imagine it just might.
---
Do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proved to work? Medicine. ~~Tim Minchin
Feel free to add me on Xbox Live GT: Shihoku101
#17creep50Posted 11/15/2012 7:00:01 PM
zombieNaruto posted...
Masked idiots ey? Like something out of Kick-Ass? That would be hilarious.

*commits a crime*
Some young guy in a cape and mask runs up to me, "STOP RIGHT THERE! I am the Masked Crusader!"

How would you play this out from here? I know many people would be like "...*shoots him*" But i'm sure you could just safely ignore him until he gets pissed off lol.

what about if they keep it more like the movie ´super´´ where a middle aged guy in a tight costume pops up behind you and and hits you in the head with a wrench
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#18DrunkBeardGuyPosted 11/15/2012 7:06:06 PM
That caped figure is Lazlow.

Make it happen, Rockstar.
---
Beardy
Outlaws to the end
#19iedahGPosted 11/15/2012 7:12:32 PM
I dot see any harm in having a random tumbler come crashing into the bank parking lot. Its a good idea as long as they had human limitations because there is no magic or mutants in the GTA universe.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=) --" Make things easy for people, not difficult."
#20gen0c1de420Posted 11/15/2012 7:16:50 PM
This reminds me of that random guy walking in saints row 3. I think he was in a bunny suit or something, it was that guy off of the dlc. He had like 400% more health. you could not run him over and he did some kind of super nut shot or something that killed you in 1 or 2 hits. If you killed him, he dropped 100k or something. anyone know what I'm talking about???
---
---aliens and the government cant read messages with dashes infront of them it confuses there softwear and makes it ignore them--tzar_666
GT R1cky Rampag3