I feel slightly disappointed. Mehh, idk.

#11TheCongoPosted 11/14/2012 9:10:25 AM
LordPoncho posted...
TheCongo posted...
I kind of agree, but my one thing I have learnt from Rockstar over many years is that...

THEY NEVER DISAPPOINT. Ever.

Opinion.

I've been let down by them before. (San Andreas was very disappointing to me.)

Fine.

On a mass scale, Rockstar NEVER DISAPPOINT.
#12trenkenPosted 11/14/2012 9:10:28 AM
TheCongo posted...
I kind of agree, but my one thing I have learnt from Rockstar over many years is that...

GTA4
---
3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3/Vita | CygnusZero
#13LordPonchoPosted 11/14/2012 9:12:58 AM
TheCongo posted...
LordPoncho posted...
TheCongo posted...

Opinion.

I've been let down by them before. (San Andreas was very disappointing to me.)

Fine.

On a mass scale, Rockstar NEVER DISAPPOINT.

Opinion again. You don't speak for the mass scale.

9 times out of 10, I've found somebody disappointed by at least one of their games.

Also, Midnight Club: LA was pretty meh.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#14whiteboygenePosted 11/14/2012 9:14:14 AM
However, I do. ROCKSTAR NO DISAPPOINT.
---
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1
#15shadyelfPosted 11/14/2012 9:15:34 AM
People need to stop acting like someone else's disappointment is contagious and will affect their own enjoyment. Also it's generally true that people are more likely to express negative opinions than positive so looking around a message board and judging the opinions of all potential buyers from opinion on the board is a bad idea.
---
?
#16VandelayIncPosted 11/14/2012 9:15:51 AM
disappointed, after that trailer? check your pulse dude, chances are good that you are a friggin zombie!
#17nativenginePosted 11/14/2012 9:16:40 AM
Guys guys, the trailer is 15 minutes old, lets take a deep breath for a second, calm ourselves and ah f*** it

*throws chair*

Never mind the dead bodies, seriously though I'm excited.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"Anderson should face two people next time, he's that good"
#18LordPonchoPosted 11/14/2012 9:16:47 AM
I guess seeing arcady physics and being let down is now morally wrong, guys. God, this board is full of complete s***.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#19The New BlueguyPosted 11/14/2012 9:17:50 AM
Dude, you're seriously going there? My account is three years older than yours and it wasn't even the first account I had here. Besides, that I've posted semi-regularly on every Rockstar games-related board this site has ever had. Even freaking Table Tennis. So please, don't tell me about about being a long time user and having opinions. I've seen nothing but noobs flood both the PS3 and 360 GTA V boards over the last few weeks leading up to today, and to see a topic like this minutes after the second trailer (which clocks in at under two minutes of tightly edited footage, mind you) is bloody annoying.
---
PSN ID: AnarchyDagger23
#20wwinterj25Posted 11/14/2012 9:18:35 AM
Each to there own but I loved every second of the trailer. My only gripe is that it's of screens we have already seen but that's just a small gripe.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj