I feel slightly disappointed. Mehh, idk.

#21trenkenPosted 11/14/2012 9:19:06 AM
VandelayInc posted...
disappointed, after that trailer? check your pulse dude, chances are good that you are a friggin zombie!

It looked lame. GTA fanboys will love anything they do but some of us have real unbiased opinions. Its not a great trailer IMO. No real gameplay shown, 3 generic random male characters, not a distinctive visual style. Looks like they just tried to make California ZZZzzzz. And of course its modern day so it will feature a ton of really forgettable music just like GTA4. I miss Vice City and SA.
---
3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3/Vita | CygnusZero
#22shadyelfPosted 11/14/2012 9:19:48 AM
real unbiased opinions.

sigh
---
?
#23LordPonchoPosted 11/14/2012 9:20:44 AM
The New Blueguy posted...
Dude, you're seriously going there? My account is three years older than yours and it wasn't even the first account I had here. Besides, that I've posted semi-regularly on every Rockstar games-related board this site has ever had. Even freaking Table Tennis. So please, don't tell me about about being a long time user and having opinions. I've seen nothing but noobs flood both the PS3 and 360 GTA V boards over the last few weeks leading up to today, and to see a topic like this minutes after the second trailer (which clocks in at under two minutes of tightly edited footage, mind you) is bloody annoying.

Not talking about account age here. The driving physics criticism is very valid. It LOOKED arcady. Cars don't turn like that in real life. People expected the game to continue in the path that GTA IV started out.

Also, the graphics look considerably worse than the screenshots, further proving that it's the blur filter that gives the illusion of quality.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#24HoosierGuy88Posted 11/14/2012 9:21:25 AM
trenken posted...
I miss Vice City and SA.

Then go play em. lol
#25LordPonchoPosted 11/14/2012 9:22:01 AM
shadyelf posted...
real unbiased opinions.

sigh

No, he's got a valid point. The ones saying it looked great are the ones also saying "Rockstar doesn't disappoint!" It lends a lot to their validity.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#26trenkenPosted 11/14/2012 9:22:53 AM
HoosierGuy88 posted...
trenken posted...
I miss Vice City and SA.

Then go play em. lol

I do but they're dated now. Crap visuals, awkward wonky control schemes. GTA4 got it right, so Id like to see a traditional R* GTA game with a ton of style and im not seeing it here at all.
---
3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3/Vita | CygnusZero
#27Flid MerchantPosted 11/14/2012 9:23:19 AM
Trevor is a bad ass.
#28bluehat94Posted 11/14/2012 9:24:20 AM
I don't know what trailer some of you saw, but the driving looked awesome.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#29BossBalla90Posted 11/14/2012 9:25:49 AM
i dont see what the complaints are for....i loved the trailer...im ready for this game
---
XBOX GT- OGWillyBucKs , PSN- WillyBucKs
#30LordPonchoPosted 11/14/2012 9:26:36 AM
BossBalla90 posted...
i dont see what the complaints are for....i loved the trailer...im ready for this game

Typical fanboy response of "I don't get what you're complaining about cuz the game is clearly going to be perfect, therefore you must be wrong."
---