I feel slightly disappointed. Mehh, idk.

#31shadyelfPosted 11/14/2012 9:27:43 AM
I don't know what trailer some of you saw, but the driving looked awesome.

Everything felt too fast and tight. It was probably scripted driving as some said (watch the AI drive in GTA IV, by AI I mean people like Armando and Henrique).
---
?
#32bluehat94Posted 11/14/2012 9:29:03 AM
LordPoncho posted...
BossBalla90 posted...
i dont see what the complaints are for....i loved the trailer...im ready for this game

Typical fanboy response of "I don't get what you're complaining about cuz the game is clearly going to be perfect, therefore you must be wrong."

Typical Poncho response of "I preach about people accepting the opinions of others, but only when those opinions match my own"
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#33LordPonchoPosted 11/14/2012 9:29:38 AM
bluehat94 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
BossBalla90 posted...
i dont see what the complaints are for....i loved the trailer...im ready for this game

Typical fanboy response of "I don't get what you're complaining about cuz the game is clearly going to be perfect, therefore you must be wrong."

Typical Poncho response of "I preach about people accepting the opinions of others, but only when those opinions match my own"

Not at all. But congrats on having poor reading comprehension.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#34bantha_fodder50Posted 11/14/2012 9:30:22 AM
LordPoncho posted...
BossBalla90 posted...

So no one is allowed to enjoy the trailer?
---
If they don't kill you, they make you stronger. But usually they kill you.
RIP My Xbox 360, 2007-2010.
#35Clarett1320Posted 11/14/2012 9:31:45 AM
It looks sweet! It played more like a movie trailer. Im not worried about the driving or anything until we see some ACTUAL gameplay. You can't determine how good/bad the driving is from a trailer.
#36bluehat94Posted 11/14/2012 9:31:58 AM
LordPoncho posted...
bluehat94 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
BossBalla90 posted...

Not at all. But congrats on having poor reading comprehension.

My reading comprehension is fine, but yours definitely need some work, because you totally misunderstood what the person typed, and then added in things that he never said.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#37shadyelfPosted 11/14/2012 9:32:47 AM
Seriously ease up. He said he doesn't understand why people are complaining because he personally enjoyed it. He didn't go out and attack them for being stupid fanboys like you do.
---
?
#38bluehat94Posted 11/14/2012 9:35:34 AM
shadyelf posted...
Seriously ease up. He said he doesn't understand why people are complaining because he personally enjoyed it. He didn't go out and attack them for being stupid fanboys like you do.

I just started coming to this board about two weeks ago, and based on my experience here, he does that in basically every topic.
---
#39flaminhawkPosted 11/14/2012 9:36:40 AM
I realy like the light-hearted thing they have going in this trailer. I personnally prefer this style, colorful light-heartedness than the gritty-greyness of GTA 4.

I don't know what you're talking about when you mention style, I thought this style goes well with the environment and the sunny weather.

I can't imagine the Gta taking place in San Andreas with a different style, just like I can't imagine Liberty City without the gritty style, which I found boring after a while, I wanted colour and fun! :P

These HD GTAs aren't going to go back to the wackiness of the past GTAs like Vice City. The "realistic", cinematic feel is apparently here to stay, but I think that this trailer is showing us that "realistic" can still be light-hearted and have just as much humour as the oldies.
#40HoosierGuy88Posted 11/14/2012 9:39:46 AM
flaminhawk posted...
I realy like the light-hearted thing they have going in this trailer. I personnally prefer this style, colorful light-heartedness than the gritty-greyness of GTA 4.

Yeah, I liked that element of it as well. It almost seemed kinda like an action comedy, that was cool.