I feel slightly disappointed. Mehh, idk.

#41Fizzle007Posted 11/14/2012 8:39:56 AM
Rockstar's 'lame' is another makers full effort and amazing.
---
Fizzle
#42TRC187Posted 11/14/2012 8:42:19 AM
HoosierGuy88 posted...
flaminhawk posted...
I realy like the light-hearted thing they have going in this trailer. I personnally prefer this style, colorful light-heartedness than the gritty-greyness of GTA 4.

Yeah, I liked that element of it as well. It almost seemed kinda like an action comedy, that was cool.

Ditto, I thought the sarcastic undertones were great. More realistic, in a comical sort of way.
#43Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 11/14/2012 8:45:09 AM
Jas_Pata posted...
LordPoncho posted...
The driving physics looked too arcady. T.T

Hopefully that was just scripted stuff.. but I think that is wishful thinking :\

My worries are closer to becoming a reality :\

the entire trailer looked like it was made of cutscenes. that driving was animated so it will look a little off from the real driving
---
"I awaken. I consume oxygen, then bacon, eggs and black coffee, then my wife, then bacon." - Nick Offerman
http://i.minus.com/iRiu3PRI5vKfS.gif
#44BossBalla90Posted 11/14/2012 8:46:09 AM
Sorry i dont come to gamefaqs to bash games or bash board users like people seem to do mostly these days. i honestly liked the trailer and im no fanboy...i usually just play GTA to run around and cause havoc...
---
XBOX GT- OGWillyBucKs , PSN- WillyBucKs
#45bantha_fodder50Posted 11/14/2012 8:51:54 AM
BossBalla90 posted...
Sorry i dont come to gamefaqs to bash games or bash board users like people seem to do mostly these days. i honestly liked the trailer and im no fanboy...i usually just play GTA to run around and cause havoc...

No need to apologize, Poncho was just grasping at straws.
---
If they don't kill you, they make you stronger. But usually they kill you.
RIP My Xbox 360, 2007-2010.
#46benexclaimedPosted 11/14/2012 8:58:35 AM
I don't have an issue with anybody complaining except, like, what are you talking about? It was a couple of minutes of over-the-top action cutscenes. I mean, whatever. It basically served to say, "Yes, this is a GTA game."
---
;)
#47PsyrenCallPosted 11/14/2012 9:07:19 AM
I have no comment on the gameplay, as I don't actually have an interest in the GTA franchise and am only posting in this topic because it was on that little bar on the main page that shows busy threads, but I will say that was an awful looking trailer. Not the gameplay, of course, as they didn't actually show any, but the trailer itself was very poorly composed.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#48LordPonchoPosted 11/14/2012 9:55:27 AM
bluehat94 posted...
shadyelf posted...
Seriously ease up. He said he doesn't understand why people are complaining because he personally enjoyed it. He didn't go out and attack them for being stupid fanboys like you do.

I just started coming to this board about two weeks ago, and based on my experience here, he does that in basically every topic.

So you judged a regular based on two weeks? That's a huge mistake.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#49LordPonchoPosted 11/14/2012 9:56:57 AM
bantha_fodder50 posted...
BossBalla90 posted...

Grasping at straws? Really? Because I think the driving looks arcady, I'm grasping at straws but the others who say the same aren't?
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#50Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 11/14/2012 10:11:09 AM
LordPoncho posted...
bantha_fodder50 posted...
BossBalla90 posted...

Grasping at straws? Really? Because I think the driving looks arcady, I'm grasping at straws but the others who say the same aren't?

at what point in the trailer did you see driving that was gameplay?
---
"I awaken. I consume oxygen, then bacon, eggs and black coffee, then my wife, then bacon." - Nick Offerman
http://i.minus.com/iRiu3PRI5vKfS.gif