I feel slightly disappointed. Mehh, idk.

#51bluehat94Posted 11/14/2012 11:42:39 AM
LordPoncho posted...
bluehat94 posted...
shadyelf posted...
Seriously ease up. He said he doesn't understand why people are complaining because he personally enjoyed it. He didn't go out and attack them for being stupid fanboys like you do.

I just started coming to this board about two weeks ago, and based on my experience here, he does that in basically every topic.

So you judged a regular based on two weeks? That's a huge mistake.

Two weeks is plenty, especially after seeing how the other regulars treat it when you post.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#52LordPonchoPosted 11/14/2012 11:46:36 AM
bluehat94 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
bluehat94 posted...
shadyelf posted...
Seriously ease up. He said he doesn't understand why people are complaining because he personally enjoyed it. He didn't go out and attack them for being stupid fanboys like you do.

I just started coming to this board about two weeks ago, and based on my experience here, he does that in basically every topic.

So you judged a regular based on two weeks? That's a huge mistake.

Two weeks is plenty, especially after seeing how the other regulars treat it when you post.

By other regulars, you mean mentalpatient, who uses ad hominem to detract from arguments at hand and "intellectualization" to cover up a lack of argument. He's agreed with me many times too, you've just chosen to ignore it.

As for the other person, at what point did you see driving g that wasn't gameplay? You don't know if that was gameplay or not. My opinion, based on them saying cars will be lore tightly controlled, and after seeing another trailer is that they look and feel more arcady.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#53PepeSilvia906Posted 11/14/2012 11:46:57 AM
I certainly wasn't disappointed in the trailer. I really enjoyed it.
#54LordPonchoPosted 11/14/2012 11:49:00 AM
PepeSilvia906 posted...

I made one criticism of the game , that the cars seemed arcady, and this thread blew up.

Congrats. You all fail at reading comprehension.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#55PepeSilvia906Posted 11/14/2012 11:53:52 AM
LordPoncho posted...
PepeSilvia906 posted...

I made one criticism of the game , that the cars seemed arcady, and this thread blew up.

Seriously, why are you being so hostile? I didn't even read the entire thread, I was replying to the OP.
#56Mentalpatient87Posted 11/14/2012 11:59:54 AM(edited)
LordPoncho posted...
PepeSilvia906 posted...

Congrats, you just attacked someone who wasn't even talking to you. Never change, Ponch.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#57LordPonchoPosted 11/14/2012 12:10:13 PM
PepeSilvia906 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
PepeSilvia906 posted...

Seriously, why are you being so hostile? I didn't even read the entire thread, I was replying to the OP.

I wasn't meaning that as an attack towards you but the ones who decide that "The driving physics look too arcady. T.T" is trolling somehow.
---
#58Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 11/14/2012 12:11:16 PM
LordPoncho posted...

As for the other person, at what point did you see driving g that wasn't gameplay? You don't know if that was gameplay or not. My opinion, based on them saying cars will be lore tightly controlled, and after seeing another trailer is that they look and feel more arcady.

-the entire trailer is obviously made up of cutscenes
-must have never played a GTA game, gameplay tends to have the camera fixed behind a person or car.
---
"I awaken. I consume oxygen, then bacon, eggs and black coffee, then my wife, then bacon." - Nick Offerman
http://i.minus.com/iRiu3PRI5vKfS.gif
#59Mentalpatient87Posted 11/14/2012 12:21:08 PM
LordPoncho posted... LordPoncho posted...

I wasn't meaning that as an attack towards you

---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#60B0vrilPosted 11/14/2012 12:22:52 PM
Wolf_J_Flywheel posted...
LordPoncho posted...

-the entire trailer is obviously made up of cutscenes
-must have never played a GTA game, gameplay tends to have the camera fixed behind a person or car.

Rockstar unlocks the camera to create cinematic camera angles for trailers & screenshots.

Seriously, all of their trailers have done this. Yes some clips are cinematic, but some are also game-play.