Trailer #2 has now been revealed. Your thoughts?

#31dorkod_xPosted 11/14/2012 10:06:03 AM
Thought it was amazing.

I am now convinced that Franklin is black and that Trevor is a crazy ass mother******
#32Hungry_Homer111Posted 11/14/2012 10:06:17 AM
Great trailer overall. I've seen it 4 or 5 times now, and will probably see it some more.

For one, it shows off the fact that it won't shy away from the over-the-top moments, which I absolutely love. But it still shows that they're taking the story and characters seriously. I'm glad we got to see more of Trever and Franklin, as well as the interactions between the three of them. So far, I'm really liking them all.

I honestly wanted to keep my expectations somewhat reasonable, so that I don't get my hopes up so high that even a great game series like GTA wouldn't be able to match it, but the news and stuff this week is making that very hard. :P
#33IntransigencePosted 11/14/2012 10:06:56 AM
Mr Blonde7 posted...
trenken posted...
Worst GTA trailer I ever saw. Lame music, no style, looks like a genric California, and 3 character I have no interest in.

Stevie Wonder? Are you looped??

Probably not enough dubstep to satisfy the hunger of his bad taste of music. Seriously, anybody who says that Stevie Wonder is "lame" music probably likes some form of music that exists because of the groundwork that Wonder and his generation laid down.
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1212916/sternlol.gif
#34madgreg666Posted 11/14/2012 10:08:34 AM
Things that stood out to me....

The size and draw distance

Many new vehicles that look a little more like the real thing... (white convertable- Audi TT, silver car that falls off trailer- older Aston DB Bond car, blue sports car- Zonda-esque, and a friggin sand rail!)

The largeness of the mountain (can be seen when he's torching the house)

Possibility of vehicles in vehicles... ( jeep out of plane , car off of trailer ) hopefully this means motorcycles in vans, bike racks on cars, and a full working(outside of missions) helicopter crane

The action sequences.... my goodness gracious

the modeling on the dog looked very smooth

I was already scouting stunt jumps.... they look plentiful.
---
XBL: madgregXTX
2009 Yamaha Nytro XTX - 1750miles - Wheres the snow? Not in New England anymore!
#35TRC187Posted 11/14/2012 10:16:28 AM
madgreg666 posted...
Things that stood out to me....

The size and draw distance

Many new vehicles that look a little more like the real thing... (white convertable- Audi TT, silver car that falls off trailer- older Aston DB Bond car, blue sports car- Zonda-esque, and a friggin sand rail!)

The largeness of the mountain (can be seen when he's torching the house)

Possibility of vehicles in vehicles... ( jeep out of plane , car off of trailer ) hopefully this means motorcycles in vans, bike racks on cars, and a full working(outside of missions) helicopter crane

The action sequences.... my goodness gracious

the modeling on the dog looked very smooth

I was already scouting stunt jumps.... they look plentiful.

I think the Audi in the trailer is the R8 Spyder, and the 4-Door Maserati Quattroporte.. Cool new cars.
#36Yo_BlazePosted 11/14/2012 10:22:53 AM
Great trailer! My fav protag so far is Franklin. I like how at the 1:01-1:05 mark they reference that last misson in SA!
---
NBA:OKC,CHI,MIA,DET
#37TRC187Posted 11/14/2012 10:23:42 AM
Also, the convertible red 2 door car appears to be a BMW M3 Convertible. The blue Pagani that you barely see if you pause it at the right moment looks awesome.
#38wesastro911Posted 11/14/2012 10:29:32 AM
It looks like the story is gonna have a lot of funny moments. The chemistry between characters looks to be awesome. The graphics look almost too good to be true for this gen. Mountains look soooo sweet, city is so vibrant, over the top action, etc...
#39mrmccPosted 11/14/2012 10:30:52 AM
The very last shot of all 3 guys standing they are covering eyes,mouth and ears, eg: See no evil, Speak no evil, Hear no evil.
Made me chuckle :)
#40IBA_Posted 11/14/2012 10:34:19 AM
So...

Link please?
---
You can't smoke LSD