Trailer #2 has now been revealed. Your thoughts?

#51Jas_PataPosted 11/14/2012 11:09:36 AM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Jas_Pata posted...
B0v, you see our two posts there? You see how I gave a direct answer, and you gave only snark? Guess who looks like less of a dick, here.

Depends if you take the case of "give a man to fish/teach a man to fish" into account :P

This is more like "teach a man to fish/make fun of a man for not knowing how to fish"

Hehe, yeah I suppose... but maybe his was a 2 part lesson? :D
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#52Mentalpatient87Posted 11/14/2012 11:12:12 AM
Who knows.. I'm just so tired of all the negativity. Gotta find some other thing to occupy my idle time at work/home. I don't know how much more childish bickering I can take from the internet..
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#53goldwPosted 11/14/2012 11:12:52 AM
I love it. The game looks amazing, and for each trailer, they used some amazing music.

Can not wait.
---
The Elbow of Peace shall cast judgement on the guilty
#54gamedude00000Posted 11/14/2012 11:14:00 AM
I loved the trailer!
---
Now Playing: World of Warcraft, Skyrim, Mount and Blade
Gamefaqs Ancient Rank Reached 12/01/2011.
#55yankeefan03Posted 11/14/2012 11:17:10 AM
trenken posted...
Worst GTA trailer I ever saw. Lame music, no style, looks like a genric California, and 3 character I have no interest in.

Miss the days of Vice City.

You have got to be kidding me. If you weren't blown away by that trailer I don't know what to tell you. Why has gamefaqs turned into constant griping?
---
"Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy."
X-Box Live Gamertag--GageIsLegend
#56Psycho_KenshinPosted 11/14/2012 11:21:16 AM
Art/entertainment is all personal taste, and is subjective. Not everyone will love this game, or it's style. Logging onto a place for opinions, not all will be positive or match your own. That's normal stuff.

That said, this game looks terrific and I can't wait to get my hands on it.
---
One Piece: Pirates with style!
-= Metal Gear Solid: Tactical Espionage Action =-
#57Jas_PataPosted 11/14/2012 11:21:27 AM
Who knows.. I'm just so tired of all the negativity. Gotta find some other thing to occupy my idle time at work/home. I don't know how much more childish bickering I can take from the internet..

Agreed.. I'm a couple posts away from pulling this on creep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsXKAtpLm4I
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#58wwervinPosted 11/14/2012 11:26:20 AM

Funny, I've seen you post negative stuff too. Not trying to pick a fight here or anything but I think the majority of people here rely on random negativity to pass the time I guess. I'm kinda tired of it too.
#59Jas_PataPosted 11/14/2012 11:29:32 AM
wwervin posted...

Funny, I've seen you post negative stuff too. Not trying to pick a fight here or anything but I think the majority of people here rely on random negativity to pass the time I guess. I'm kinda tired of it too.

Well there is a difference between rational criticism and stupid troll boy crap I suppose :D
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#60DruffPosted 11/14/2012 11:31:21 AM
All over mein Gesicht.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four