Trailer #2 has now been revealed. Your thoughts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Trailer #2 has now been revealed. Your thoughts?

User Info: Jas_Pata

Jas_Pata
4 years ago#51
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Jas_Pata posted...
B0v, you see our two posts there? You see how I gave a direct answer, and you gave only snark? Guess who looks like less of a dick, here.

Depends if you take the case of "give a man to fish/teach a man to fish" into account :P

This is more like "teach a man to fish/make fun of a man for not knowing how to fish"

Hehe, yeah I suppose... but maybe his was a 2 part lesson? :D
aka - Nah Tso Gud

User Info: Mentalpatient87

Mentalpatient87
4 years ago#52
Who knows.. I'm just so tired of all the negativity. Gotta find some other thing to occupy my idle time at work/home. I don't know how much more childish bickering I can take from the internet..
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"

User Info: goldw

goldw
4 years ago#53
I love it. The game looks amazing, and for each trailer, they used some amazing music.

Can not wait.
The Elbow of Peace shall cast judgement on the guilty

User Info: gamedude00000

gamedude00000
4 years ago#54
I loved the trailer!
Now Playing: World of Warcraft, Skyrim, Mount and Blade
Gamefaqs Ancient Rank Reached 12/01/2011.

User Info: yankeefan03

yankeefan03
4 years ago#55
trenken posted...
Worst GTA trailer I ever saw. Lame music, no style, looks like a genric California, and 3 character I have no interest in.

Miss the days of Vice City.

You have got to be kidding me. If you weren't blown away by that trailer I don't know what to tell you. Why has gamefaqs turned into constant griping?
"Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy."
X-Box Live Gamertag--GageIsLegend

User Info: Psycho_Kenshin

Psycho_Kenshin
4 years ago#56
Art/entertainment is all personal taste, and is subjective. Not everyone will love this game, or it's style. Logging onto a place for opinions, not all will be positive or match your own. That's normal stuff.

That said, this game looks terrific and I can't wait to get my hands on it.
One Piece: Pirates with style!
-= Metal Gear Solid: Tactical Espionage Action =-

Jas_Pata
4 years ago#57
Who knows.. I'm just so tired of all the negativity. Gotta find some other thing to occupy my idle time at work/home. I don't know how much more childish bickering I can take from the internet..

Agreed.. I'm a couple posts away from pulling this on creep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsXKAtpLm4I
aka - Nah Tso Gud

User Info: wwervin

wwervin
4 years ago#58

Funny, I've seen you post negative stuff too. Not trying to pick a fight here or anything but I think the majority of people here rely on random negativity to pass the time I guess. I'm kinda tired of it too.

Jas_Pata
4 years ago#59
wwervin posted...

Funny, I've seen you post negative stuff too. Not trying to pick a fight here or anything but I think the majority of people here rely on random negativity to pass the time I guess. I'm kinda tired of it too.

Well there is a difference between rational criticism and stupid troll boy crap I suppose :D
aka - Nah Tso Gud

User Info: Druff

Druff
4 years ago#60
All over mein Gesicht.
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Trailer #2 has now been revealed. Your thoughts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived