Trailer #2 has now been revealed. Your thoughts?

#71enterthemadroxPosted 11/14/2012 12:04:23 PM
shadyelf posted...
Overall really good. Missions seem much more exciting, the three protags could have pretty funny interactions and don't feel one dimensional like Tommy (still don't get why everyone fawns over him, he's got the personality of cardboard).

Tommy had lots of personality thanks to Ray Liotta's portrayal. I think you meant to say his motives were one dimensional.

CJ had zero personality. Claude also.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#72En Sabah NurPosted 11/14/2012 12:07:40 PM
The game looks really detailed and huge. I think it'll be good and I'll buy it on day one.

However, the graphics are starting to show their age. I am not complaining as I understand a game this size can't look perfect, but the visuals (mainly character models) do not impress me.
---
Playing - AC3, ZOE HD, X-COM, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Doom 3 BFG, Tekken Tag 2, BF3, Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, The Walking Dead, Lollipop Chainsaw, MAA
#73JDItaly96Posted 11/14/2012 12:10:41 PM
Looks awesome i just hope we can make the characters lose weight because Michael's kinda fat lol
#74CADE FOSTERPosted 11/14/2012 12:12:13 PM
I came guys
---
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s416/Arianfoster/katy-perry-1.gif
http://i.imgur.com/hUMY8.gif
#75RocketSoldierPosted 11/14/2012 12:19:44 PM
I like the color palette; as opposed to IV's dull one.
---
http://i44.tinypic.com/5dt6l0.gif
"A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for." - William Shedd
#76DruffPosted 11/14/2012 12:20:23 PM
trenken posted...
Lock0n_ScOpeZ posted...
Franklin sounds kinda like Mike epps.

Yeah, it isnt though. They already said they didnt hire any known actors for this game, which is unusual but I guess its unknown voice actors. GTA tradition broken.

Who were the famous voice actors in GTA IV?
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#77TheRisingSonPosted 11/14/2012 12:25:30 PM
shadyelf posted...
Overall really good. Missions seem much more exciting, the three protags could have pretty funny interactions and don't feel one dimensional like Tommy (still don't get why everyone fawns over him, he's got the personality of cardboard).

I agree, Tommy was just one step up above Claude, who was a boring silent protagonist with no personality.

I love Vice City, but because of the game itself (and the soundtrack) not because of Tommy. Hell, I thought Vic Vance was a much more interesting character than Tommy.
#78TelephoneHeatPosted 11/14/2012 12:31:02 PM
I'm really worried about the driving.
---
What's perplexin' though is that this adolescent's flow is hotter than a mother******* summer spent in Mexico.
#79MinunSSPosted 11/14/2012 1:07:45 PM
Trailer #2 has now been revealed. Your thoughts?

It sure brought the trolls out. I didn't see anything that really sparked my interest - nothing groundbreaking.

That hillbilly sure was funny though.
---
Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
#80IrisVilePosted 11/14/2012 1:45:18 PM
I liked it. I really hope the SUV classes are made better. At least Gay Tony gave me the Serrano. Oh I am also excited to see it appears that trucks and trailors are back. I just want it to be Spring all ready!
---
I'm a wench, who vomits her mind.