Hey GTA V, I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish

#21AwesomePS3gamerPosted 11/14/2012 3:55:40 PM
GTA > Saints Row.
It's a fact, and whether you like it or not, it's not, i repeat, not debateable.
I feel sorry for kids like you that thought SR3 is actually good, i bet you're a Crap of Doody fan too.
#22LordPonchoPosted 11/14/2012 3:57:30 PM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
GTA > Saints Row.
It's a fact, and whether you like it or not, it's not, i repeat, not debateable.
I feel sorry for kids like you that thought SR3 is actually good, i bet you're a Crap of Doody fan too.

I feel sorry for people like you. People that are so insecure about themselves and feel so threatened that they have to belittle others and make up labels for them.

That's a lie. I don't feel bad.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#23Mentalpatient87Posted 11/14/2012 3:58:44 PM
LordPoncho posted...
or stating I just broke open a huge debate.

That one. It's one of those "can of worms" posts.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#24KillerSlawPosted 11/14/2012 4:00:00 PM
Honestly, I don't know how they could of screwed up Saints Row 3 so bad.

It's like they thought the crappy humor and oddball crap was what everyone loved, and not the freedom. Why in the hell would you go to a SMALLER map!?
---
http://i48.tinypic.com/359bpg1.png http://i.imgur.com/VXqqs.gif
#25AwesomePS3gamerPosted 11/14/2012 4:00:53 PM
LordPoncho posted...
GTA > Saints Row.

I feel sorry for people like you. People that are so insecure about themselves and feel so threatened that they have to belittle others and make up labels for them.

Insecure? i just stated a fact.
Don't be butthurt because nobody, i repeat, nobody is dissapointed with what we know about V so far, only fanboys of other games.
#26KillerSlawPosted 11/14/2012 4:03:00 PM
LordPoncho posted...
Mentalpatient87 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
SA to IV, outside of customization, IV had just as much content and was much more fulfilling.

http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/72805/joker-and-here-we-go.gif

Lol, not sure if you're picking a fight or stating I just broke open a huge debate.

Either way, it'll be fun. ;3

I wouldn't say that GTAIV had just as much content as San Andreas, but the content it did have was a lot more interesting and fulfilling than what San Andreas had.

San Andreas, to this day, is the only GTA game I haven't 100% completed. Not so much because of the amount of stuff to do, but the fact that most of it is tedious and boring.
---
http://i48.tinypic.com/359bpg1.png http://i.imgur.com/VXqqs.gif
#27LogicmongerPosted 11/14/2012 4:04:37 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Gonna have to disagree. I found SR3 hollow and cheesy.

This. And don't get me started on that contrived Gangstas In Space horsecrap.
#28Mentalpatient87Posted 11/14/2012 4:04:58 PM
I was excited for SR3 at first. Had a preorder paid off and everything.

Then new info started breaking. Cyber space? Mutants? Fart in a jar? Not to mention they killed off Johnny Gat, the best character of the series, OFF CAMERA, in an Act 1 cutscene that they showed off before the game even released... The more and more I heard about the game, the less I wanted it. The day before release I canceled my order. It was right after I learned that they stripped out the layering system to the clothes. So I'd have been stuck in that awful storyline with some chick who thought we wouldn't notice she replaced Shaundi and NO Gat, and I couldn't even pick out what I wanted to wear?

**** that noise.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#29LordPonchoPosted 11/14/2012 4:05:06 PM
LordPoncho posted...
GTA > Saints Row.

Insecure? i just stated a fact.
Don't be butthurt because nobody, i repeat, nobody is dissapointed with what we know about V so far, only fanboys of other games.

I've seen plenty of valid criticisms.

Arcady driving physics. Potentially stereotypical characters. Nothing is perfect in life, and because you think so, I think we can all write you off as a fanboy.

I don't recall seeing anyone saying they liked SR3 more than GTA, so I'm not sure what the point of this was in the first place.

And yes, I know I was breaking open a debate, mentalpatient. I love seeing the fanboys (like the guy I'm quoting here) get all butthurt over people with differing opinions..;)
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#30wwervinPosted 11/14/2012 4:08:26 PM
Saints Row 3 had such arcady and hollow driving that it wasn't even fun to operate vehicles in the city. It even made the customizability of the vehicles seem cartoonish and stupid. The whole game felt hollow, like it wasn't alive. They pretty much took the concept of GTA SA with all the whacky stuff and cranked it up to 11. Bad idea. It wasn't as fun as they intended for it to be.