Hey GTA V, I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish

#31Mentalpatient87Posted 11/14/2012 5:11:31 PM(edited)
KillerSlaw posted...
but the content it did have was a lot more interesting and fulfilling than what San Andreas had.

Agree. Did anyone truly miss the train missions and two different dancing minigames? (cars and feet) You know when you were a kid, going through all your old toys with your mom as she tried to reduce the mess? She wanted you to throw out broken junk that you hadn't touched in a year and you still howled "NOOOO!" That's kinda how I see people whining about the hollow minigames and tedious gyms not coming back.

Seriously, after 555-WE-TIP and getting the bonus for completing them, did anyone ever touch the valet parking minigame?

EDIT: There's a lot of "you"s in that paragraph. I mean "you" the reader, not "you" KillerSlaw.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#32AwesomePS3gamerPosted 11/14/2012 5:11:49 PM
LordPoncho posted...
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
LordPoncho posted...
GTA > Saints Row.
It's a fact, and whether you like it or not, it's not, i repeat, not debateable.
I feel sorry for kids like you that thought SR3 is actually good, i bet you're a Crap of Doody fan too.

I feel sorry for people like you. People that are so insecure about themselves and feel so threatened that they have to belittle others and make up labels for them.

That's a lie. I don't feel bad.

Insecure? i just stated a fact.
Don't be butthurt because nobody, i repeat, nobody is dissapointed with what we know about V so far, only fanboys of other games.

I've seen plenty of valid criticisms.

Arcady driving physics. Potentially stereotypical characters. Nothing is perfect in life, and because you think so, I think we can all write you off as a fanboy.

I don't recall seeing anyone saying they liked SR3 more than GTA, so I'm not sure what the point of this was in the first place.

And yes, I know I was breaking open a debate, mentalpatient. I love seeing the fanboys (like the guy I'm quoting here) get all butthurt over people with differing opinions..;)

I was replying to a troll, check my other posts if possible, i'm a not a fanboy, i just stated a fact, not everything is debateable, that's like saying Ronaldo is better than Messi (Football/Soccer players btw) which might be your opinion, but it simply isn't true, no point in dismissing facts imo.
#33LordPonchoPosted 11/14/2012 5:15:37 PM
LordPoncho posted...
LordPoncho posted...
GTA > Saints Row.
It's a fact, and whether you like it or not, it's not, i repeat, not debateable.
I feel sorry for kids like you that thought SR3 is actually good, i bet you're a Crap of Doody fan too.

I feel sorry for people like you. People that are so insecure about themselves and feel so threatened that they have to belittle others and make up labels for them.

That's a lie. I don't feel bad.

Insecure? i just stated a fact.
Don't be butthurt because nobody, i repeat, nobody is dissapointed with what we know about V so far, only fanboys of other games.

I've seen plenty of valid criticisms.

Arcady driving physics. Potentially stereotypical characters. Nothing is perfect in life, and because you think so, I think we can all write you off as a fanboy.

I don't recall seeing anyone saying they liked SR3 more than GTA, so I'm not sure what the point of this was in the first place.

And yes, I know I was breaking open a debate, mentalpatient. I love seeing the fanboys (like the guy I'm quoting here) get all butthurt over people with differing opinions..;)

I was replying to a troll, check my other posts if possible, i'm a not a fanboy, i just stated a fact, not everything is debateable, that's like saying Ronaldo is better than Messi (Football/Soccer players btw) which might be your opinion, but it simply isn't true, no point in dismissing facts imo.

And I'm replying to a new user. 'Nuff said.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#34SEA_Posted 11/14/2012 5:19:08 PM
embarrassing topic
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#35AwesomePS3gamerPosted 11/14/2012 5:20:59 PM
@LordPoncho
Yes, because apparently trolls, and i'm assuming you think i'm one, stay for 8 months on forums/sites.

Also, it's a known fact that people reply with crappy one liners when they lose a debate.
#36John_MarstenPosted 11/14/2012 5:25:49 PM
Beatleslegend posted...
But Saints row 3 was one of the best open-world crime simulators of all time! One of the best open world crime simulators of all time!

This is on the PS3 board too. Ladies and gentlemen i give you ^^^^Idiot of the Year^^^^^
---
I am not going to remove this until it has been removed by me removing it.......does the word remove sound weird now?
#37LordPonchoPosted 11/14/2012 8:08:06 PM
@LordPoncho
Yes, because apparently trolls, and i'm assuming you think i'm one, stay for 8 months on forums/sites.

Also, it's a known fact that people reply with crappy one liners when they lose a debate.

Your level is new user. I don't care when the account was made, you're still a new user. You don't have credibility.

And it's not fact, at all. It's quite funny that you've made several opinion-based posts and proclaimed them all fact. Wanna know what that usually means? That you're trolling.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#38Perfect LightPosted 11/14/2012 8:51:26 PM
I like Saints Row, but that series has NOTHING on Grand Theft Auto.
---
Visit youtube.com/sciencebytes, learn something new
My novel - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095KJ6YC
#39doraemonllh1989Posted 11/14/2012 8:52:19 PM
as a gamer that played SR3 and gta games

SR3 has more of a fun and mindless gameplay

while gta has awesome scenery and environment and its more polish

overall i spend more time on gta,but i also love SR3
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#40Doolz2024Posted 11/14/2012 9:12:54 PM
From what I've gathered on forums over the past year or so, a lot of people that like previous Saint's Row games thought The Third was trash. After trying it myself a while back, I can see why so many came to that conclusion.