Why do these games even bother with the story?!?

#121creep50Posted 11/16/2012 3:12:44 PM
Druff posted...
creep50 posted...
i see i am chasing your ass??? you are calling people that dont play games for story stupid...and yet when i mention games in the 80磗 (sure nes games) you completely chance your argument

If you insist on this "80s games" analogy, the situation we're talking about would be more like some kid in 1986 playing Super Mario Bros., but instead of trying to reach the end of every level and jump on the flag pole, he just goes around jumping on random objects for no reason. He's not achieving anything by it, he just finds it to be more fun than finishing the levels. He's free to play the game however he wants. But he's still a stupid moron.

is that why they but 创secrets创 in the game??? for idiots??

why do you think they call them sandbox games??? and why do people play free roam online

or maybe they are all idiots to

this logic just gets worse and worse
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#122DarkLordMorsulPosted 11/16/2012 3:23:12 PM
creep50 posted...

I understand your argument compltely this isn't a disagreement but for the love of god. The word is CHANGE CHAN "G" E not chanCe.

sorry it's been making me crazy.

sorry

English= 2nd language..... but i will keep that in mind

just dont go crazy if i forget at some point

No woprries thought it was a typo then it kept hapening. didn't realize English was your second language so I shall be nicer bout spelling :)
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#123creep50Posted 11/16/2012 3:25:48 PM
DarkLordMorsul posted...
creep50 posted...

I understand your argument compltely this isn't a disagreement but for the love of god. The word is CHANGE CHAN "G" E not chanCe.

sorry it's been making me crazy.

sorry

English= 2nd language..... but i will keep that in mind

just dont go crazy if i forget at some point

No woprries thought it was a typo then it kept hapening. didn't realize English was your second language so I shall be nicer bout spelling :)

see context its not that hard ;-D
---
#124DruffPosted 11/16/2012 3:32:53 PM
creep50 posted...
is that why they but 创secrets创 in the game??? for idiots??

Oh, is that why GTA fans like you ignore the story and the missions and just wander around randomly shooting NPCs and blowing up cars? Because you're looking for "secrets"? Uh huh.

Anyway I wasn't describing someone looking looking for secrets in Super Mario. I was describing someone basically masturbating a video game instead of actually playing it.

why do you think they call them sandbox games???

Because they take place in a huge world with all kinds of stuff going on everywhere. That's why I like them, even while I'm doing missions. As I've said, even I like to wander around a bit between missions once in a while.

and why do people play free roam online

Because they're easily amused.

or maybe they are all idiots to

You said it, not me.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#125creep50Posted 11/16/2012 3:50:39 PM(edited)
Because they take place in a huge world with all kinds of stuff going on everywhere. That's why I like them, even while I'm doing missions. As I've said, even I like to wander around a bit between missions once in a while.

1st if people go straight throught the game without playing around then how could they find any secrets???

2nd it sound like you are just as guilty as these idiots that are so easily amused
---
#126KarpWhipPosted 11/16/2012 4:19:32 PM
Why do you guys keep arguing with this guy... It's like trying to debate with a brain damaged chimp.
---
"METAL RULES AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT: DIE." Paul Baloff
#127creep50Posted 11/16/2012 4:32:41 PM
KarpWhip posted...
Why do you guys keep arguing with this guy... It's like trying to debate with a brain damaged chimp.

and why is that....what did i say that sounded so 创brain damaged创???

random insults???
---
#128KarpWhipPosted 11/16/2012 4:39:29 PM
creep50 posted...
KarpWhip posted...

random insults???

I guess you haven't noticed how many people have told you that you need to work on your communication skills in general. They aren't joking or saying it just to be mean. The way you put yourself across seriously makes you seem to be not very intelligent. Or extremely underage.
---
#129creep50Posted 11/16/2012 4:41:09 PM
KarpWhip posted...
creep50 posted...
KarpWhip posted...

random insults???

I guess you haven't noticed how many people have told you that you need to work on your communication skills in general. They aren't joking or saying it just to be mean. The way you put yourself across seriously makes you seem to be not very intelligent. Or extremely underage.

do you have any examples
---
#130KarpWhipPosted 11/16/2012 4:55:15 PM
creep50 posted...
KarpWhip posted...
creep50 posted...
KarpWhip posted...

random insults???

do you have any examples

Yes. Specifically, EVERY SINGLE POST YOU'VE EVER MADE.
---