Do you use cheats in GTA games?

#21CADE FOSTERPosted 11/17/2012 3:09:49 AM
When i have beaten it or completed it 100% is when i use cheats
---
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s416/Arianfoster/katy-perry-1.gif
http://i.imgur.com/hUMY8.gif
#22ScarefacefanPosted 11/17/2012 12:54:08 PM
I don't use cheats until I beat the game or I'm bored just messing around and not going to save.
---
You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
GT:zakaravan
#23tricky_onePosted 11/17/2012 2:42:03 PM
In past games yes. I would use them everyday and every time my health or car was touched. When I would mess around I would put in some to have fun.

As for IV, I used them once and quickly restarted my save file (third playthrough). I guess it's because the game was well known for not having good cheats compared to the other games. In V I don't see myself using cheats unless they go back to the ps2 days which i don't see happening. I will however not use them on my first playthrough.

I found the messing around part of GTA has shifted to online, free roam for me. I spent 90+% of my time online in that mode just screwing around.
---
PSN torlon
#24elconoMPosted 11/17/2012 4:11:43 PM
When bored, different save or don't save, or only when done the game.
Is most always the car fly or cars on water. Wanted level killer gets some use as well.
---
Still playing @ Animal Crossing: Wild World, Pokemon gens 4 & 5, San Andreas, Champions of Norrath 8D
#25MalkyeaImbakPosted 11/17/2012 7:18:11 PM
Looking for only when the missions are to difficult, not through the whole game

(I beat the gay tony and the biker gta without cheating) but in gta 4 one of the missions I believe i used the gun cheat or health cheat
#26TimcatgtPosted 11/17/2012 7:27:26 PM
I cheated a lot when I was young and inexperienced, but now I understand these principles and would only use cheat codes when I get a 100% completion on a save file.
---
Next person to say "inb4" or "nanomachines" in single form will be shot, 84 people have broken this law.
#27italics560Posted 11/17/2012 7:42:11 PM(edited)
I use cheats after I get the achievements that get locked if you use them. I'm not sure if that is being implemented again but if not I'll probably wait until I finish the game.
---
"WE ARE THE SONS OF TROY WE WILL NEVER KNEEL, Orlando what the **** man".