So one of my cousins best friend works for rockstar..got some insider info :D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. So one of my cousins best friend works for rockstar..got some insider info :D

User Info: wakingdacadaver

wakingdacadaver
4 years ago#1
Just found out you will have to be responsible for gas and refueling every so often depending on the vehicle. You've probably seen the mod for this on pc.

User Info: puffinslaughter

puffinslaughter
4 years ago#2
hey r u waking da cadaver????
"Its not like im speak like some brian dead 10 year old."- Pokefilm
Pittsburgh Steelers: 2-3

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
4 years ago#3
My cousin works for Rockstar and he said this game actually has guns that go pew pew pew
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"Anderson should face two people next time, he's that good"

User Info: LOLfelines

LOLfelines
4 years ago#4
My cousins friend owns a Rock and looked at a star and he says your info is spot on
breast milk

User Info: DeadClash

DeadClash
4 years ago#5
My dog's uncle's best friend's brother is the lead designer of GTA V so I can confirm this is false.

User Info: British_Walker

British_Walker
4 years ago#6
My dad drinks Rockstar right, and apparantly you'll be able to pick up hookers in a fighter jet.

User Info: Pr3dat0r23

Pr3dat0r23
4 years ago#7
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend, who works for Rockstar, said your information is debatable and you are likely creating rumors.
its only a matter of time before a cop runs over a bunch of pedestrians and unloads a hundred rounds
into a suspect then blames his actions on playing GTA.

User Info: ELDuran

ELDuran
4 years ago#8
R* asked me if they could add fuel for cars, I said yes!
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.

User Info: bish0p2004

bish0p2004
4 years ago#9
I am the CEO of Rockstar and I can confirm that fueling cars is in. Also in is the ability to contract the AIDs virus from sleeping with too many hookers.

User Info: joeman1000

joeman1000
4 years ago#10
I am rockstar Robert Plant, and I can confirm that my music will be on one of the radio stations.
XBL GT: Joekillu754
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. So one of my cousins best friend works for rockstar..got some insider info :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived