Should GTA 5 give you a grappling hook?

#160yocPosted 11/16/2012 2:30:35 AM
Besides from optional first person view for the game, it would be great to have the grappling hook from Just Cause 2.

Tho Rockstar probably is too cool to copy other games :/

Would you like to have a grappling hook in GTA either as a very very very rare item or as a cheat option to just have fun in the city?
#2AgainstTheEchoPosted 11/16/2012 2:46:22 AM
I know GTA can sometimes be known for it's wackiness. But a grappling hook just isn't GTA. It doesn't fit.
#3Buddy_DacotePosted 11/16/2012 2:54:21 AM
Maybe not excactly like Just Cause 2, but a rope with a grappling hook attached would be cool. It could work a bit like the grappling hook in Battlefield 2, toss it up on a roof and then climb up.
#4doraemonllh1989Posted 11/16/2012 4:25:06 AM
a realistic grappling hook,sure

imagine we grab trees or high buildings and we can climb on it :D
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#5thekosmicfool part 2Posted 11/16/2012 5:36:59 AM
Have one guy dressed as someone who looks like(but for legal reasons is NOT) Batman using a grappling hook gun in the city. If you can kill him, the gun is yours. But you won't be able to kill him, because he's the God damned Bat-look-alike-man.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#6CruorComaPosted 11/16/2012 6:16:11 AM
Buddy_Dacote posted...
Maybe not excactly like Just Cause 2, but a rope with a grappling hook attached would be cool. It could work a bit like the grappling hook in Battlefield 2, toss it up on a roof and then climb up.

I can dig that. In fact, one of the screenshots show someone scaling a building presumably using such a device, though once again presumably, it's probably just for a special heist mission.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#7Poundx2Posted 11/16/2012 6:17:33 AM
Save it for "GTA: Gotham".
---
I know what I did was wrong, but they were so pretty.
#8Buddy_DacotePosted 11/16/2012 6:48:07 AM
There's a difference between a grappling gun that sticks to anything and a rope with a hook. I wouldn't want anything like in Batman or Just Cause, just a hook you could throw up on a roof and it would automatically stick to the roof.
#9ZodofWarPosted 11/16/2012 7:33:14 AM
thekosmicfool part 2 posted...
Have one guy dressed as someone who looks like(but for legal reasons is NOT) Batman using a grappling hook gun in the city. If you can kill him, the gun is yours. But you won't be able to kill him, because he's the God damned Bat-look-alike-man.

For the next five minutes, you're my hero.
---
Being Difficult is easy.
#10I_Wanna_CookiePosted 11/16/2012 8:48:05 AM
ZodofWar posted...
thekosmicfool part 2 posted...

For the next five minutes, you're my hero.

---
I'm handsome.