KUDOS R*....and LOL at PS3fanboys(gamelength news aswell)

#1vishmarxPosted 11/17/2012 3:24:47 AM
http://www.examiner.com/article/new-gta-5-graphics-lead-platform-game-length-and-other-details-revealed

Good lord no lead platform and ps3 fanboys were going crazy yesterday......
btw devs should really learn from R*.....
#2PinkChinosPosted 11/17/2012 3:29:07 AM
If that's true, R* are scumbags.

brb map is five times bigger
brb story is shorter
brb what?
---
I am a wonderful human being, and I have been since conception.
#3vishmarx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 3:32:12 AM
brb more fun
says the guy who never completed SA story in 100 hrs of playtime....
gta iv story was too long...abt 30hrs i guess
#4G-ZissPosted 11/17/2012 7:16:49 AM
What does this have to do with PS3 fanboys?
#5DarkLordMorsulPosted 11/17/2012 7:25:15 AM
The graphics "is" amazing?

Grammar much?

GTAIV's story was about 25 hours(Liberty City Minute was completing the story under 30 most got that achievement first time out.) There are people speedrunning the story in under 5 sure that's not the norm but there it is.

How many people didn't finish the story? They added two dlcs that gave you even more story...

This article is based on "people watching the demos" which is vague. I can't speak for everyone but unless frame rate is just atrocious I don't notice it. I don't know what draw distance or alias mean(I know I sound like a noob saying it but as far as I'm concerned electronics are magic run electrons over metal and there's b00bs on my screen.)
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#6LordPonchoPosted 11/17/2012 10:44:33 AM
DarkLordMorsul posted...
The graphics "is" amazing?

Grammar much?

GTAIV's story was about 25 hours(Liberty City Minute was completing the story under 30 most got that achievement first time out.) There are people speedrunning the story in under 5 sure that's not the norm but there it is.

How many people didn't finish the story? They added two dlcs that gave you even more story...

This article is based on "people watching the demos" which is vague. I can't speak for everyone but unless frame rate is just atrocious I don't notice it. I don't know what draw distance or alias mean(I know I sound like a noob saying it but as far as I'm concerned electronics are magic run electrons over metal and there's b00bs on my screen.)

Aliasing is the jaggies you see on the edges of objects. Consoles very rarely have anti-aliasing and instead typically bloomify everything to hide it. Draw distance is how far out from the camera things get drawn. San Andreas had absolutely horrible draw distance. You'd see cars and building pop in less than a block away sometimes.

And what does this have to do with "PS3 fanboys?" Was this a pointless attempt at starting an argument? Most people who have both consoles currently would take the PS3 version over the 360 (unless of course, they have friends buying 370, etc) due to many things the PS3 does better. (Fewer discs, more processing power, if done right, PS3 versions SHOULD look better, etc)
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#7HoosierGuy88Posted 11/17/2012 10:51:25 AM
vishmarx posted...
gta iv story was too long...abt 30hrs i guess

No no no, a story can never be too long. If what they said is true, I am somewhat dissapointed because I was hoping for a longer story than GTA IV.
#8gtaking5Posted 11/17/2012 12:11:50 PM(edited)

Nothing. We know for a fact that the PS3 version will be the one R* will show off though.

@DarkLordMorsul: Actually it's pretty hard to speedrun it in 5. 10 maybe, but I think 5 would just be impossible.
---
Wow that dirty dress is so loud
Wow that dirty dress is so loud, and it goes...
#9mfv12979Posted 11/17/2012 12:54:16 PM
theres no such thing as story being too long in gta. if anything i need more. MORE i tell you MORE. lol.
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266
#10DarkLordMorsulPosted 11/17/2012 8:40:40 PM
gtaking5 posted...

Nothing. We know for a fact that the PS3 version will be the one R* will show off though.

@DarkLordMorsul: Actually it's pretty hard to speedrun it in 5. 10 maybe, but I think 5 would just be impossible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0injXb7aDCQ
According to this 4hours 40 minutes 2 seconds.

@ Hoosier I agree

@Lord Ponchop: thank you now I know
---
Skit Tells is Really good