KUDOS R*....and LOL at PS3fanboys(gamelength news aswell)

#11holden4everPosted 11/17/2012 8:49:01 PM
Most people who have both consoles currently would take the PS3 version over the 360 (unless of course, they have friends buying 370, etc) due to many things the PS3 does better. (Fewer discs, more processing power, if done right, PS3 versions SHOULD look better, etc)

I own both and will be getting the 360 version. I'd rather be getting it on pc but I'll have to wait for that. I bought my PS3 as a BR player and for a few exclusives. Anything that gets released on both I buy for 360. My preference really comes down to the 360 controller being more comfortable to hold. I have arthritis in my hands and I can only use a PS3 controller for a short time before it starts to hurt.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png - 2012 NRL Season: Minor Premiers. Grand Final runners-up. Bring on 2013.
#12dealadayPosted 11/17/2012 9:06:44 PM
this news is like a week old and when all the game mags were invited by rockstar they saw footage on ps3 still.
---
we saw the trolls fall to ashes like they were laced with words
and ever since we at activision been at war to get your attention so you keep buying
#13madninjaskillzzPosted 11/17/2012 9:13:44 PM
"Btw, it will last less than the one in GTA IV with Nico because they know that a lot of people didn't finish the story because it was too long."

A lot of us didn't finish the story because Niko goddamn sucked and the game wasn't fun!!!

What the hell is wrong with these people!!!

SA was a LOT longer than GTA:IV yet people seemed to finish it in droves...

GODDAMN!
---
"Born in Sin, come on in. Born of Lust, turn to dust." - Andre Linoge
#14LordRattergunPosted 11/17/2012 9:24:09 PM
So it's smaller than 4 yet we have three main characters...

I have a bad feeling that something is going to feel rushed, or the characters won't be as fleshed out as they should.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg