Multilayer needs cheats in free roam

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Multilayer needs cheats in free roam

User Info: rhynoNOrhino

rhynoNOrhino
4 years ago#1
you all agree with me because I just hypnotized everyone who read the topic title, your free will is now gone! So make it happen rockstar because the majority of gamers now want it!
[r]..[y]..[a]..[n]

User Info: lilsting

lilsting
4 years ago#2
It does sound fun, but I feel like with everyone dong cheat codes and bringing in all sorts of tanks out of nowhere while causing a ton of havoc would cause major slow down to the game, and probably major lag. I say keep to single player for, and maybe try something like that with the next gen consoles.

User Info: rhynoNOrhino

rhynoNOrhino
4 years ago#3
Maybe only certain cheats but there has to be a way to make some cheats work n multi free roam
[r]..[y]..[a]..[n]

User Info: jman427

jman427
4 years ago#4
oh, there's going to be some cheaters in multiplayer all right.

Best one ever was the invisibility glitch in RDR, that was the greatest cheat/glitch of all time, hilarious and you had to know how and be able to pull it off. Normally I hate cheaters, but that one was actually pretty cool.
no?

User Info: gen0c1de420

gen0c1de420
4 years ago#5
On the subject of mods and cheats in MP....I play GTA IV regularly, actually played it last night and **** those ******* modders on there.

"oh i'm going to push a button and catch ereone on fire, haha ima eilte modddarzz"

This is all when i'm just driving around minding my own business. I get mad and try to kill said modder and he is in a invincible car and drives by me, i blow up 100 times and then i try and run only to see every car is not enterable, then a hippo suit gets modded onto my characters head.

Wouldn't be a problem if

1. i try and join another lobby, only to find out the same is going on and

2. I don't have any friends that still play IV and randoms is all it is for me.
---aliens and the government cant read messages with dashes infront of them it confuses there softwear and makes it ignore them--tzar_666
GT R1cky Rampag3

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
4 years ago#6
Not a good idea simply because people will abuse them. Just like how modders have nearly ruined GTA4s online nowadays.
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"Anderson should face two people next time, he's that good"

User Info: gtarocker

gtarocker
4 years ago#7
lilsting posted...
It does sound fun, but I feel like with everyone dong cheat codes and bringing in all sorts of tanks out of nowhere while causing a ton of havoc would cause major slow down to the game, and probably major lag. I say keep to single player for, and maybe try something like that with the next gen consoles.

Hey I just shot you it's ok health code regeneration maybe.

No mp needs to remain code free
Cheaters always deny its cheating

User Info: PepeSilvia906

PepeSilvia906
4 years ago#8
Cheats in multiplayer is just about the dumbest thing that has ever been thought of by a human.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Multilayer needs cheats in free roam

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived