Multilayer needs cheats in free roam

#1rhynoNOrhinoPosted 11/17/2012 8:28:18 PM
you all agree with me because I just hypnotized everyone who read the topic title, your free will is now gone! So make it happen rockstar because the majority of gamers now want it!
---
[r]..[y]..[a]..[n]
#2lilstingPosted 11/17/2012 8:31:46 PM
It does sound fun, but I feel like with everyone dong cheat codes and bringing in all sorts of tanks out of nowhere while causing a ton of havoc would cause major slow down to the game, and probably major lag. I say keep to single player for, and maybe try something like that with the next gen consoles.
#3rhynoNOrhino(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 8:40:30 PM
Maybe only certain cheats but there has to be a way to make some cheats work n multi free roam
---
[r]..[y]..[a]..[n]
#4jman427Posted 11/17/2012 10:45:03 PM
oh, there's going to be some cheaters in multiplayer all right.

Best one ever was the invisibility glitch in RDR, that was the greatest cheat/glitch of all time, hilarious and you had to know how and be able to pull it off. Normally I hate cheaters, but that one was actually pretty cool.
---
no?
#5gen0c1de420Posted 11/18/2012 8:58:09 AM
On the subject of mods and cheats in MP....I play GTA IV regularly, actually played it last night and **** those ******* modders on there.

"oh i'm going to push a button and catch ereone on fire, haha ima eilte modddarzz"

This is all when i'm just driving around minding my own business. I get mad and try to kill said modder and he is in a invincible car and drives by me, i blow up 100 times and then i try and run only to see every car is not enterable, then a hippo suit gets modded onto my characters head.

Wouldn't be a problem if

1. i try and join another lobby, only to find out the same is going on and

2. I don't have any friends that still play IV and randoms is all it is for me.
---
---aliens and the government cant read messages with dashes infront of them it confuses there softwear and makes it ignore them--tzar_666
GT R1cky Rampag3
#6nativenginePosted 11/18/2012 9:50:21 AM
Not a good idea simply because people will abuse them. Just like how modders have nearly ruined GTA4s online nowadays.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"Anderson should face two people next time, he's that good"
#7gtarockerPosted 11/18/2012 9:53:51 AM
lilsting posted...
It does sound fun, but I feel like with everyone dong cheat codes and bringing in all sorts of tanks out of nowhere while causing a ton of havoc would cause major slow down to the game, and probably major lag. I say keep to single player for, and maybe try something like that with the next gen consoles.

Hey I just shot you it's ok health code regeneration maybe.

No mp needs to remain code free
---
Cheaters always deny its cheating
#8PepeSilvia906Posted 11/18/2012 10:31:34 AM
Cheats in multiplayer is just about the dumbest thing that has ever been thought of by a human.