Cheats?

#1ramrod24xxxPosted 11/18/2012 1:15:10 AM
Anyone hoping for some unique/fun cheats this time? I mean...let be honest. GTAIV's cheats were a disappointment. Heres hoping to some creativity with the cheats!
---
Official Champion of Crabdom and follower of Gid.
GT: Barry Manilow PSN: Slave_Ship
#2HoosierGuy88Posted 11/18/2012 1:18:20 AM
It would be nice if there was an invincibility cheat. One of my favorite things to do is get a 6 star wanted level and just blow up as much as I can. The problem was In GTA IV you kept having to pull out your phone every 30 seconds to stay alive.
#3WilliambatsonPosted 11/18/2012 5:05:07 AM
ramrod24xxx posted...
Anyone hoping for some unique/fun cheats this time? I mean...let be honest. GTAIV's cheats were a disappointment. Heres hoping to some creativity with the cheats!

I hope the Never Wanted cheat returns. It was fun to steal things and to not have cops coming to kill you. :)
---
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. - Benjamin Franklin
#4puffinslaughterPosted 11/18/2012 8:11:27 AM
I don't need cheats to have fun, but if they're there I suppose they aren't harming anything.
---
"Its not like im speak like some brian dead 10 year old."- Pokefilm
Pittsburgh Steelers: 2-3
#5Duffy12323Posted 11/18/2012 8:50:17 AM
Williambatson posted...
ramrod24xxx posted...

I hope the Never Wanted cheat returns. It was fun to steal things and to not have cops coming to kill you. :)

Absolutely, There's no reason not to have a Never Wanted Cheat.
#6flaminhawkPosted 11/18/2012 9:01:38 AM
I want peds have weapons, peds riot, zombie peds (so they won't consider wasting an extension on a zombie mode, which IMO is getting old lol), FLYING CARS! and the invicible/ no wanted level codes of course.

I'm starting to think that calling them "cheats" should be avoided so that less people go on about how cheating is bad, even though most of us who use these codes frequently don't use them to cheat or earn anything in the game, but to play around :-(.

I mean, seriously, what's not to like about FLYING CARS?!
#7gen0c1de420Posted 11/18/2012 9:24:34 AM
I was thinking about this the other day about this generation's cheat codes......

I remember when i was a kid, half of the excitement was the codes and Gamesharks lol. Nowadays there is maybe 2% of games that have cheats, i honestly miss this.

I also remember renting games from blockbuster and on the back of the case they gave 2 cheats for the game.

Games had Debug mode, low gravity, infinite ammo, change character skins and all that.

Cheat codes is actually why I first came to gamefaqs in 2006, i never made an account til 2009.
---
---aliens and the government cant read messages with dashes infront of them it confuses there softwear and makes it ignore them--tzar_666
GT R1cky Rampag3
#8flipmode_1Posted 11/18/2012 9:39:14 AM
Yeah, nowadays cheats and unlockables are DLC.
---
GT-Flip Munk PSN-Flip-Munk
Favorites- (1)God of War Series (2)BioShock (3)The Warriors (4) Red Dead Redemption (5)TMNT TiT (6)GTA III
#9stangkid95Posted 11/18/2012 9:39:48 AM
gen0c1de420 posted...
I was thinking about this the other day about this generation's cheat codes......

I remember when i was a kid, half of the excitement was the codes and Gamesharks lol. Nowadays there is maybe 2% of games that have cheats, i honestly miss this.

I also remember renting games from blockbuster and on the back of the case they gave 2 cheats for the game.

Games had Debug mode, low gravity, infinite ammo, change character skins and all that.

Cheat codes is actually why I first came to gamefaqs in 2006, i never made an account til 2009.

I was the exact same. Always came to Gamefaqs to look up cheats. Didn't make an account till 2007. On topic though, I really liked the never wanted/freeze wanted cheat. I would also love a cheat where you could fly. Just as your character. There was a really cool mod for the PC version where they used the skydiving animations to make the character fly around the city. Looked really cool.
---
GT: GrimmRecon005
#10ramrod24xxx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 9:41:37 PM
stangkid95 posted...
gen0c1de420 posted...

I was the exact same. Always came to Gamefaqs to look up cheats. Didn't make an account till 2007. On topic though, I really liked the never wanted/freeze wanted cheat. I would also love a cheat where you could fly. Just as your character. There was a really cool mod for the PC version where they used the skydiving animations to make the character fly around the city. Looked really cool.

SAME HERE! its crazy. Tomorrow i become a Legend on Gamefaqs (which is crazy to me) since i created an account just to get cheats. Hopefully GTAV resparks the reason i came on these boards in hopes of finding cheats that make the games even more fun than they were!
---
Official Champion of Crabdom and follower of Gid.
GT: Barry Manilow PSN: Slave_Ship