After GTA V comes out. What game would you want from them next?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. After GTA V comes out. What game would you want from them next?
3 years ago#1
Yes, I know it's not out yet lol but I'm wondering if I'm the only one that's interested in Bully 2? :D I still think GTA V will be the best game ever!
3 years ago#2
are you really wondering if you're the only person interested in bully 2

do you really think theres a possibility that no one else in the entire world is interested
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
3 years ago#3
Bully 2, Red Dead 3, GTA VI...
---
Some may never live, but the crazy never die
3 years ago#4
Bully 2 or Manhunt 3
---
Loco-Motive
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/illmatic009/fullnxe/card.png
3 years ago#5
Caveman Adventures where you ride dinosaurs!
---
Death makes angels of us all, and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravenís claws - Jim Morrison
3 years ago#6
Red Dead Redemption 2.
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
Rest In Peace - Our Beloved Dog Lukas (07-31-12) - Someday, We'll Meet Again On Rainbow Bridge
3 years ago#7
And eventually you can travel by pterodactyl.
---
Death makes angels of us all, and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravenís claws - Jim Morrison
3 years ago#8
I can almost guarantee we will never get it but GTA: San Andreas Stories.

Realistically, a GTA IV/V style Vice City.
---
I r guy.
3 years ago#9
everyone wants a sequel............ugh
---
GT: theplaya123
psn: rack1overload
3 years ago#10
Red Dead Revolution (or whatever R word they decide to use) or Bully 2 if they decide to make that - but please for the love of god take away that annoying sleeping feature that restricted you from really exploring the world. I would definitely prefer the next Red Dead though.

After that, I would like something similar to LA Noire if it's possible. I actually really liked that game. Imagine the next Red Dead and LA Noire on next gen consoles.. *drools*
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. After GTA V comes out. What game would you want from them next?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived