After GTA V comes out. What game would you want from them next?

#51MyBRbackfiredPosted 11/19/2012 3:58:11 AM
Lol at everybody saying RDR2...... And if you don't get it, you are A: to young or B: stupid

A new red dead would be sweet. Kudos to the guy saying an early John Marston (i will ignore the misspelled name) while with his gang. I think he would be a total BA to be a bad guy with.

My most wanted is for sure a manhunt game. But I want it to be completely brutal. I played most of the first game, and I loved what I played. Hiding in the shadows listening to the enemies searching for you was hilarious as well as heart poundingly suspenseful. Omg such a great experience. Unfortunately I couldn't get used to the inverted camera. There was no way to change it at the time. I never played manhunt 2...... I ALWAYS wanted to though.
---
GT- IfIWinUGetRecon or My BR backfired
#52thedeparted94Posted 11/19/2012 4:07:00 AM
How about RDR3 and have it set after the civil war instead of 1900s
---
<PSN> britz02
#53holden4everPosted 11/19/2012 4:11:29 AM
Lol at everybody saying RDR2...... And if you don't get it, you are A: to young or B: stupid

Red Dead Revolver
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Redemption 2

Red Dead Redemption is not a sequel, it is its own game. Therefore a sequel, or prequel to it would be Red Dead Redemption 2 or RDR2.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png - 2012 NRL Season: Minor Premiers. Grand Final runners-up. Bring on 2013.
#54KingsfalPosted 11/19/2012 4:15:41 AM
I doubt it's the same dev team that makes all of Rockstar's games, so having a new Red Dead something game should not be related to GTAV coming out first, but they probably release them in sequence for commercial reasons.
---
10 The number of the beast
#55Nelg6Posted 11/19/2012 5:09:29 AM
La Noire, Red Dead 3, Bully 2.
---
Gamertag: Supremacyy
#56RossardPosted 11/19/2012 5:47:13 AM(edited)
Sequel to Red Dead Redemption or Agent would be nice. A next gen Red Dead could be amazing.

I'd also love an open-world sci-fi game from R*. Set in a massive Blade Runner-esque city. But I don't see them dipping into sci-fi for whatever reason.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/LeftCoastRyda/
#57rk_711Posted 11/19/2012 6:02:38 AM
I'd be perfectly happy of they didn't put out another game for 5 years and focused solely on making another GTA for next gen. Make it the best game to date and ill put up with waiting 7-8 years
---
Tom Brady
#58Seven_KPosted 11/19/2012 7:25:43 AM
holden4ever posted...

Red Dead Revolver
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Redemption 2

Red Dead Redemption is not a sequel, it is its own game. Therefore a sequel, or prequel to it would be Red Dead Redemption 2 or RDR2.

It's still the second Red Dead. It's probably a useless argument however. It seems likely that they intend to completely forgo numbered sequels and go with the standard Red Dead R(word).
#59Dr_MojoPosted 11/19/2012 7:49:48 AM
Everyone clamorong for a direct RDR prequel featuring John Marston in his gang days 1) has no imagination and 2) doesn't understand how Rockstar works. They don't make direct sequels or prequels with their games (except Max Payne) nor should they in the case of Red Dead. John Marston's story has been told. It would be much better to see a whole new game with a new setting and new story.
#60MenuWarsPosted 11/19/2012 8:03:01 AM
In an ideal world, they'd team up with SWERY and make Deadly Premonition 2.
---
A Troll is a Troll, unless it's an ugly Giant.
~Troll Cannibalism 101~