After GTA V comes out. What game would you want from them next?

#61creep50Posted 11/19/2012 8:04:27 AM
holden4ever posted...
Lol at everybody saying RDR2...... And if you don't get it, you are A: to young or B: stupid

Red Dead Revolver
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Redemption 2

Red Dead Redemption is not a sequel, it is its own game. Therefore a sequel, or prequel to it would be Red Dead Redemption 2 or RDR2.

if you play through redemption you can clearly see that a sequel would be impossible.....

Red Dead Revolver
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Revenge....would be more accurate....and i personally would like it if theyr next western would happen alot earlier in the time line .....maybe 1853

on topic i would like a spiritual successor to the warriors
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#62Mr MustachioPosted 11/19/2012 8:52:03 AM
As long as it's open world sandbox I'll play anything made by Rockstar. Anything! Even if it's Barbie Stamp Collection Adventure.
---
#63TRC187Posted 11/19/2012 9:26:31 AM
The next RDR

GTA VI - I think a fictional Washington DC would be epic. The White House, Capital Bldg, all the memorials, monuments, Pentagon, Library of Congress, Museums, Smithsonian, etc. There are so many story possibilities that can be done there, its limitless. How funny would it be to see R*'s comedic spin on corrupt political figures and impersonations. I'm really hoping for a game like this, GTA style.
#64nativenginePosted 11/19/2012 9:40:14 AM
3 things I'd like to see from Rockstar next, all next gen if the rumors are true and their coming within the next year.

1. Red Dead R--------(Revolution, could take place during the American revolution)(Revenge, explains itself)(Reservation, Native protagonist)

2. GTA VI, taking place in Vice City and surrounding areas, Swamp land, maybe a Key West equivalent.

3. A licensed title, like they did with The Warriors. Maybe a Mad Max, Die Hard, The Lost Boys, you know something good with a cult following.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"Anderson should face two people next time, he's that good"
#65Velvet_LlamaPosted 11/19/2012 2:16:26 PM
I want Britney's Dance Beat 2
---
This space reserved for future witty comment.
Maybe it can be yours!!!! (Probably not).
#66yankeefan03Posted 11/19/2012 3:57:20 PM
All I want is an hd the warriors game.
---
"Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy."
X-Box Live Gamertag--GageIsLegend
#67caveman0887Posted 11/19/2012 4:48:29 PM
TRC187 posted...
The next RDR

GTA VI - I think a fictional Washington DC would be epic. The White House, Capital Bldg, all the memorials, monuments, Pentagon, Library of Congress, Museums, Smithsonian, etc. There are so many story possibilities that can be done there, its limitless. How funny would it be to see R*'s comedic spin on corrupt political figures and impersonations. I'm really hoping for a game like this, GTA style.

President Bryce Dawkins America first gay president lol
#68rockband221Posted 11/19/2012 5:33:05 PM
Anyone think a RDR style pirate game would be awesome? I've been thinking about that for a while.
---
I really wish I could change my user name.
#69creep50Posted 11/19/2012 5:45:11 PM
rockband221 posted...
Anyone think a RDR style pirate game would be awesome? I've been thinking about that for a while.

this is somthing i have been thinking about to.....but they do so much sailing so that could be a problem
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#70ziadonPosted 11/19/2012 6:34:38 PM
I would love them to do a Star Wars game in the style of GTA that would rock.
---
XBL GT: crackerbiss