im hoping for a metal station thats actually good.

#31FunleashTheUryPosted 11/26/2012 4:22:32 PM
SEA_ posted...
FutureShockUK posted...
I'm not a fan of Death Metal. It's just noise, no tune. Thrash is the best Metal!

Also, I agree with the dude saying more Pantera!

what a dumb thing to say

This guy's from 235 so you best listen to him.
---
HG FC: 2409 2404 4947
I <3 you.
#32puffinslaughterPosted 11/26/2012 4:25:33 PM
I'm gonna get trolled for this, but I'd love some metalcore and post-hardcore. Miss May I, Of Mice & Men, Underoath, A Day to Remember, and Hopes Die Last to name a few.
---
"Its not like im speak like some brian dead 10 year old."- Pokefilm
Pittsburgh Steelers: 6-5
#33sidstarterPosted 11/27/2012 11:17:49 PM
Needs more Tool.

Yes, i said it.
---
:O
#34Dunmer999Posted 11/28/2012 8:58:32 PM
To please me, they'd just have to fill a station with metal that uses music instead of noise, and singing instead of noise made by vocal cords. Any of you guys who like something that's unlike GTA IV's metal, I probably like it too.
---
Love is what gives you true strength. Pokemon, Naruto, and Grand Theft Auto taught me that.
#35lisa2damarcus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 7:47:34 AM
I dont even listen to metal for the singing, its all about instrumentals for me.

I hate where metal is going these days.. it seems as though drummers are trying to over-complicate everything and it really detracts from the songs for me.

And you CAN understand what theyre saying if you listen long enough. I used to HATE metal and screaming music.. I was like Lamb of God?? You can't understand a word they say, but now they're my favorite band and Randy is the man.
---
PSN and Gamertag: Gotmilk4377
#36nickybhardcPosted 11/30/2012 11:39:34 AM
It's funny but I and other metalheads have complained about Bring Me The Horizon being a bunch of ass and "nothing but screaming and noise" but we listen to Satyricon etc no problem.

I happen to find BMTH to be quite kickass.
#37nickybhardcPosted 11/30/2012 11:41:43 AM
Dr_Throatpunch posted...
There should be two metal stations. One plays '80s metal, and the other plays new metal. The '80s metal DJ is a washed-up member of a semi-popular hair band group and always talks about how great the '80s were. The new metal DJ is a beer chugging bro who talks about how much all other music sucks. The two DJs hate each other and constantly talk **** about each other on air. Eventually, you get missions from both guys asking you to kill the other one. Whichever one you kill, their station goes off the air and is replaced by another station.

I actually like this.
#38Jesterrr22Posted 11/30/2012 11:47:08 AM
Pr3dat0r23 posted...
Metal should be removed entirely.

Sounds like this guy got STOMPED on in a pit. Poor lil guy..
---
I'd ask my future self, but he's such a ****. He thinks he knows so much more than me.
GT: Zz Death Inc zZ
#39leetmasterploxPosted 11/30/2012 1:48:16 PM
I'd like to note that LCHC wasn't just metal, iirc, but had some punk also. That being said, GTAV needs a punk station, or another metal/punk station, because that was fine too
#40DruffPosted 11/30/2012 1:50:50 PM
leetmasterplox posted...
I'd like to note that LCHC wasn't just metal, iirc, but had some punk also. That being said, GTAV needs a punk station, or another metal/punk station, because that was fine too

We just had a thread about this. LCHC was a NYHC station at first. Every single band was New York Hardcore. Then when TLaD came out, instead of adding a whole new death metal station, they just added Max Calavera's death metal extravaganza to LCHC. Pretty stupid decision from R* there IMO.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four