im hoping for a metal station thats actually good.

#41leetmasterploxPosted 11/30/2012 1:56:08 PM
Druff posted...
leetmasterplox posted...
I'd like to note that LCHC wasn't just metal, iirc, but had some punk also. That being said, GTAV needs a punk station, or another metal/punk station, because that was fine too

We just had a thread about this. LCHC was a NYHC station at first. Every single band was New York Hardcore. Then when TLaD came out, instead of adding a whole new death metal station, they just added Max Calavera's death metal extravaganza to LCHC. Pretty stupid decision from R* there IMO.

Mind linking the thread for me, if you can find it easily?
#42DruffPosted 11/30/2012 2:05:59 PM
Sure thing:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v/64757385
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#43deimos91Posted 11/30/2012 2:16:16 PM
lisa2damarcus posted...
ive had enough deathcore. seriously.

TLAD says hello

Entombed "Drowned"
Sepultura "Dead Embryonic Cells"
Deicide "Dead by Dawn"
Cannibal Corpse "I Cum Blood"
Bathory "Call from the Grave"
Kreator "Awakening of the Gods"
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#44deimos91Posted 11/30/2012 2:18:54 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
StarGoy posted...
Yeah, unfortunately, metal fans, unlike rock, pop, and fans of other genres, possess no coherent definition of "good"; only what is established by time and general consensus as "influential".

I think most metalheads would agree that a lot of deathcore sucks though.

It's funny but I and other metalheads have complained about Bring Me The Horizon being a bunch of ass and "nothing but screaming and noise" but we listen to Satyricon etc no problem.

Carnifex and whitechapel are a couple of maybe a dozen or two good deathcore bands
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#45vancyerPosted 12/6/2012 6:35:38 PM
Whitechapel would be nice to hear. What is the metal scene like around Cali? I could imagine them including bands from that area maybe.

The idea of 2 stations is sound, one for 80's, 90's, power, thrash metal. Then another station for modern stuff.

Please R* include Parkway Drive and I can die happy.
---
XBL GT: Vancyer
#46FromanothertimePosted 12/12/2012 2:16:51 AM
Pr3dat0r23 posted...
Metal should be removed entirely.

Shame on you. Predator probably listened to Cryptopsy while killing people. If he was real he would violate you to the tune of frantic disembowelment by Cannibal Corpse. Don't remove a metal station it if people in fact DO want it. I don't care if your panties get into a twist when you hijack a car and have to hear metal for 1.5 seconds before changing to the station that loops gangnam style.

Don't like metal? then go post elsewhere pls and thnks.

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
#47Strakadh_OFPosted 12/12/2012 10:56:53 AM
Pantera LOG Slayer Whitechapel
---
GT: The Trill Texan
#48verbal_assaultPosted 12/12/2012 1:21:32 PM
StarGoy posted...
Yeah, unfortunately, metal fans, unlike rock, pop, and fans of other genres, possess no coherent definition of "good"; only what is established by time and general consensus as "influential".

youre an idiot
---
PSN Fishy_Stick:
I've seen a 10 page argument about Cap'n Crunch cutting the roof of your mouth. This is nothing - akatsukiba
#49vancyerPosted 12/12/2012 5:22:42 PM
StarGoy posted...

Tolerance. Ain't none of that here.
---
XBL GT: Vancyer
#50creep50Posted 12/12/2012 6:49:51 PM
i would love to see a metal station....

but i have seen alot of disagreements on what is good death and black metal between metal fans.....

i never liked cryptopsy...cannibal corpse was good before fisher

there are alot of norwegian bands that come to my mind for some reason when i think about good death metal
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4