So, when you first start this game, what are you going to do?

#21TheCongoPosted 11/20/2012 3:55:13 AM
Dr_Mojo posted...
Pick up a hooker, bang her, kill her, and take my money back.

It's a GTA tradition!

This makes no sense. Why don't you just do this in real life?

>:)
#22TheCongoPosted 11/20/2012 3:56:42 AM
But seriously, I will just play through the story a little. Like 5 missions.

Then I will explore the part of the city we start in. I might have to look for Grove Street, I will try and find a handgun off a game member.

The usual.
#2315643Posted 11/20/2012 4:17:08 AM
I'll wait until the first time I can free roam as Trevor, check out his home, then drive around some of the little towns in the countryside in his car. Like some other people said, I like to roleplay at the start of GTA games. So only take things when they're given to me like guns and cars. I'll visit Ammunaton too just to browse what's there.

Although if it gets confirmed that you can rob stores at gunpoint I may try to get a pistol or wait until I am given one and hold up some shops.
---
Always have something to look forward to. What I'm looking forward to: GTAV
#24ZodofWarPosted 11/20/2012 6:51:25 AM
Dr_Mojo posted...

It's a GTA tradition!

Glad to see I'm not the only one who sticks with tradition. Also, Driving on the sidewalk while honking like a mad man. MOUNT THE CURB!
---
Being Difficult is easy.
#25BryanPS360Posted 11/20/2012 7:01:08 AM
I'm probably just get right to the story. I won't rampage around until I have alot of money and better weapons available.
---
XBGT:ABN THUG 210 PSN: ABNTHUG210
#26nazacuckoo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 9:26:11 AM
Dr_Mojo posted...

It's a GTA tradition!

That is true.
I hope they don't remove hookers in this game.
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#27ZingotePosted 11/20/2012 9:28:31 AM
Probably do 2 or 3 missions to get a feel of the game, then start exploring.
---
The Sith will have their revenge
#28angeldeath21Posted 11/20/2012 9:31:34 AM
Start installing it to my hard drive, then go take an hour-long crap while reading the manual.

I'm doing my best to keep an old video game tradition alive.
---
"We Do Not Sow; Hear Me Roar; Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken; Growing Strong; Ours is the Fury; As High as Honor; Night gathers, my watch begins."
#29masterosportsPosted 11/20/2012 11:11:54 PM
Get a gun, from a cop or gang member it doesn't matter, and go hunt down one of the other protags. Along the way I'll pick up the hooker and kill her to get my money back.
---
When life gives you lemons, you take the lemons squirt them in lifes face, steal lifes wallet, and go out and party!
#30-Morbid-Posted 11/21/2012 2:40:47 AM
Probably do the first mission or two so that the tutorial-ish stuff is out of the way, then look for an SUV or truck and head for the countryside to look for some animals to run over.